3M 26325- PPS- Large 650ml 125u
3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System Kit, 26325 Large (28 fl oz, 850 mL), 125u Micron Filter, 1 kit per case3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System is our next generation, highest-performing 3M™ Paint Preparation System (PPS™) on the disposable spray cup market. Kit contains 50 disposable lids with 200 micron or 125 micron filters, 50 disposable liners, 1 reusable hard shell cup and 32 sealing plugs.
|Dimensions||40.64 × 35.56 × 27.94 in|
G3 Glaze Gloss Enhancer is a protective product with excellent filling capabilities for minor scratches and swirls.
Leaving extra shine and a protective layer on the surface, it offers a water repellent yet breathable and durable
coating on all paint systems.
G3 Glaze is ideally applied using a Farécla G Mop Finishing Foam, which was engineered in tandem with the liquid to
provide optimum performance.
- Rapidly Enhanced Gloss – Provides added shine quickly with no need to re-apply, saving time and money
- Excellent Filling Capabilities – Helps eliminate minor swirls and holograms from all paint systems to ensure a flawless finish
- Protective Properties – Provides a durable, water-repellent barrier that allows fresh paint to breathe
- Colour Restoration – Restores the lustre to faded paintwork for ultimate customer satisfaction
** New improved formula **
A paste putty that levels like a pourable putty. Contains Hattonite™ for improved sandability. Cures quickly to a sandable state which makes it the ideal product for quick spot filling. Stain resistant for use under basecoat/clearcoat repairs. May be applied to galvanized metal, aluminum, bare steel, body filler, two-part primers and sanded OEM finishes. Part of the MetalWorks® System. Blue cream hardener included
3M™ Automotive Acrylic Plus Attachment Tape 06386 is a .045-inch thick, medium-density black foam tape with high performance acrylic adhesives on both sides and a red release liner.
Acrylic Plus Attachment Tapes are OEM approved and are stronger, higher performing, high stress handling products than other automotive attachment tapes. Typical application areas for 06386 include body side moldings, claddings, rocker panel trim, wheel flares, bumper time and other exterior and interior autmotive trim components.
- A high-performance, two-component rigid urethane closed-cell foam offers delayed reaction time
- Foam fills posts, pillars, and other automotive body cavities to prevent panel flutter or provide rigidity
- Expanding properties of foam fill hard-to-reach cavities
- Foam replicates appearance and performance of many OEM products
- Easy to apply with 3M™ Automix™ Applicator Gun
3M™ Rigid Pillar Foam is a two part urethane which foams in place to fill posts, pillars, and automotive body cavities with exceptional ease and consistent quality. This foam is easily to apply with a range of manual and pneumatic 3M applicators.
Norton 6400 Plastic Repair Skim-Plus
- Two-part epoxy designed for cosmetic repairs on all plastics, including TPO, PP, TEO, SMC, FRP, Fiberglass, and Urethane. Ideal product to skim coat over urethane based adhesives such as SpeedGrip.
- Epoxy based for easy sanding
- Formulated for excellent feather edge
- No Adhesion Promoter Necessary
- No mix tip needed
- Fast Epoxy Formula
- Work Time: 1-1/2 mins
- Sanding Time: 15-20 mins
- Cure Time: 60 mins.
- High strength blue latex paper backing
- Improves performance and flexibility
- Reduces curling and edge chipping
- Improves cut rate
- Extends product life
- Proven coating technique
- More consistent, uniform scratch pattern
- Superior bond system
- Optimizes grain adhesion
- Extends product life