3M 30767- 6″ P1500 Velcro Vauum Purple Disc
- Produces consistent finish
- Resists loading
- Comprised of high performance aluminum oxide
- Designed for use with a soft interface pad
|Dimensions||17.15 × 17.15 × 7.62 in|
For dry sanding old paint, primer, primer surfacer, and
between-color coats; also for deburring, removing sand
scratches, shaping and finishing plastic filler, and featheredging
repaired areas. Special No-Fil coating prevents
premature loading. Can be cut into halves or thirds to fit neatly on jitterbug sanders.
100 discs per package. Price per package.
- Perfect-It™ series produces 3M’s highest performing wool pad
- 100% wool pad is 3M’s most aggressive pad for scratch removal
- Refines P1200 and finer sand scratches and other paint surface defects
- Wool remains cooler than foam making it ideal for heat sensitive parts
- Convenient sheet form available in a variety of sizes, grits, and densities
- Aluminum oxide mineral is durable, cuts fast, and performs well on many surfaces
- A-weight light paper backing is suitable for hand sanding and finishing applications
- Open coat construction provides a more aggressive cut and minimizes dust clogging on the abrasive for increased productivity
- Load-resistant coating helps prevent premature loading of the sheet surface to maximize cut and extend the life of the abrasive grains
· 30% – 50% gains in cut rate, far less loading on the job and greater worklife.
· Entirely new level of work speed is attainable.
· Agressive sanding action isn`t easily dulled.
· New anti-loading agent which actually throws dust from the grain as it cuts.
· New latex-reinforced backing can withstand whatever job torture you throw at it.
· Unparalled speed, scratch consistency and an overall quality of finish never before achieved.