3M.6408 Plastic Vinyl Tape – 1/2″ X 36Yd
3M™ Vinyl Tape 471+, 06408, vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive, maintain color even when exposed to heavy abrasion, conformable, maintain color throughout not printed, dead stretch properties to provide straighter lines, clean removability. 1/2 inch x 36 yard. Purple.
|Dimensions||4.75 × 4.75 × .25 in|
- Thin attachment tape offers flush application of emblems and nameplates
- Closed cell acrylic foam tape delivers stress relaxation under load
- Narrow profile offers high conformability
- High performance adhesive on both sides delivers high peel and shear adhesion
3M™ Automotive Acrylic Plus Attachment Tape 06386 is a .045-inch thick, medium-density black foam tape with high performance acrylic adhesives on both sides and a red release liner.
Acrylic Plus Attachment Tapes are OEM approved and are stronger, higher performing, high stress handling products than other automotive attachment tapes. Typical application areas for 06386 include body side moldings, claddings, rocker panel trim, wheel flares, bumper time and other exterior and interior autmotive trim components.
3M™ Vinyl Tape 471+ Indigo, vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive, maintain color even when exposed to heavy abrasion, conformable, maintain color throughout not printed, dead stretch properties to provide straighter lines, clean removability.
3M™ Automotive Attachment Tape 06377 is a .030-inch thick gray acrylic foam tape with proven performance acrylic adhesive and a red release liner.
3M™ Automotive Attachment Tape 06377 is characterized by good peel and shear adhesion, good internal strength, good conformability and good plasticizer resistance. Typical applications would include the attachment of lightweight vehicle nameplates
- Features two adhesives – one on each side of the tape for effective bonding
- Liner-side adhesive is designed for adherence to automotive paint systems
- Non-liner-side adhesive delivers excellent adhesion to metal and plastic parts
- Acrylic adhesives are formulated for high adhesive build rates on automotive substrates