3M POLISHING KIT (3M 06085|3M 06064|3M 06068)
3M – Perfect It Buffing & Polishing Compound 06085 06064 06068
- 3M 06085 is a fast cutting rubbing compound designed remove sand scratches and leaves a fine finish on automotive paints.
- 3M 06064 is a high Performance Machine Polish. Quickly and effectively removes compound swirl marks and produces an outstanding finish. Good handling, easy cleanup.
- 3M 06068 produces a swirl free finish even on black vehicles. Quickly and effectively removes fine machine polish swirls. Outstanding finish. The unique formula eliminates swirl marks and produces a high gloss finish, even on the most difficult dark colored vehicles.
Two-part epoxy used to bond steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP (traditional fiberglass). The primary use is to replace quarter panels, roofs, box sides, van sides, utility vehicle sides and door skins. Use with Premium Manual Applicator 200ml 08117, 3M Static Mixing Nozzle 08193.
This product is also sold in our 400 ml size as SMC/FRP Repair – 90, 08274
The SAS Safety 6602-20 Thickster Powder Free Exam Grade Disposable Latex Gloves is a 50 pack of the popular exam quality glove. The beaded cuff ensures the glove stays in place. The Thickster glove is extra thick for added puncture resistance
- 14 Mil. Thickness
- Powder Free exam grade latex gloves
- 12″ length for Extended Protection
- High Risk Glove
- Maximum Strength. Extra thick latex protection
- Tear Resistant
- Textured Grip. Ambidextrous.
- Excellent for Automotive Technicians, Painters, Furniture Refinishing, Janitorial & Agricultural Uses
Designed for use in grinding, sanding and buffing applications in the automotive aftermarket. Lightweight, two-strap filtering facepiece respirators with an adjustable noseclip and new braided headstraps, this respirator helps provide excellent protection.