3M POLISHING KIT (3M 06085|3M 06064|3M 06068)
3M – Perfect It Buffing & Polishing Compound 06085 06064 06068
- 3M 06085 is a fast cutting rubbing compound designed remove sand scratches and leaves a fine finish on automotive paints.
- 3M 06064 is a high Performance Machine Polish. Quickly and effectively removes compound swirl marks and produces an outstanding finish. Good handling, easy cleanup.
- 3M 06068 produces a swirl free finish even on black vehicles. Quickly and effectively removes fine machine polish swirls. Outstanding finish. The unique formula eliminates swirl marks and produces a high gloss finish, even on the most difficult dark colored vehicles.
3M™ Vinyl Tape 471+ Indigo, vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive, maintain color even when exposed to heavy abrasion, conformable, maintain color throughout not printed, dead stretch properties to provide straighter lines, clean removability.
- Lightweight and well-balanced design
- Pre-assembled with permanently attached cartridges
- Helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapours and particulates
3M™ Dry Guide Coat and Applicator Kit is a dry powder with applicator used to highlight surface imperfections and sand scratches prior to finishing with abrasives. When sanding polyester filler, it ensures the end result is flat with no ripples and that the body styling lines and contours are straight and correct. It also ensures the total primed area is sanded prior to top coating. It requires no masking and there is no dry time involved. It can also be used for both wet and dry sanding and contains no solvents. 3M™ Dry Guide Coat and Applicator Kit contains an applicator pad.
Kit contains 50 disposable lids with 200 micron filters, 50 disposable liners, and 20 sealing plugs. The 200 micron filters are recommended for traditional solvent based paint or primer applications. Graduated measurement to 5 1/2 oz when used with generic mix ratio film insert (mix ratio inserts sold separately). Max. capacity of 6 fl oz. For use with part number 16115. Note: mix ratio film inserts are sold separately.
PPS™ is a complete painting system from 3M™ which produces cleaner jobs, saves on solvent usage and gun cleaning time and can improve operator efficiency by as much as 15%. Specifically designed adapters allow painters to use the PPS™ system with virtually any spray gun.
PPS™ replaces traditional mixing cups and filters and drastically reduces the amount of solvent required for gun cleaning. The liner, lid and built-in filter are all disposable, leaving only the adapter and spray gun to be cleaned. It is possible to clean your paint gun with as little as 3 ounces of solvent. With these disposable parts, shops can see a 70% savings in cleaning solvent use — meaning less operator exposure to solvents and reduction in VOCs.
Since PPS™ uses the same cup for mixing and spraying, there less risk of outside contamination, less time spend mixing and cleaning.