3M POLISHING KIT (3M 06085|3M 06064|3M 06068)
3M – Perfect It Buffing & Polishing Compound 06085 06064 06068
- 3M 06085 is a fast cutting rubbing compound designed remove sand scratches and leaves a fine finish on automotive paints.
- 3M 06064 is a high Performance Machine Polish. Quickly and effectively removes compound swirl marks and produces an outstanding finish. Good handling, easy cleanup.
- 3M 06068 produces a swirl free finish even on black vehicles. Quickly and effectively removes fine machine polish swirls. Outstanding finish. The unique formula eliminates swirl marks and produces a high gloss finish, even on the most difficult dark colored vehicles.
American® brand AM is the cost-effective solution designed for clean and easy removal. UV resistance for 3 days. AM tape has a controlled unwind, is good for cornering and is resistant to temperatures up to 225ºF (107ºC) for 30 minutes. Excellent adhesion to backing when layered. Stain resistant; resists bleed-through and resists paint flaking. Superior for wet sanding applications
Use these 320+ grade sheets for rough featheredging. Could be used for final sanding of plastic filler and putty. Built with patented 3M Cubitron™ II precision shaped abrasive grains, these sheet roll abrasives cut faster and last longer than other sandpapers.
These sheet rolls feature our unique kiss-cut scorring technology which enables users to be cleanly and easily converted into multiple sheet-lengths. For maximum dust removal, 3M has added hundreds of small holes which have been purposely arranged in a chevron formation.
The triangular-shaped ceramic grains of Cubitron™ II are electrostatically oriented to form sharp peaks, each acting like an individual cutting tool that slices through paint and body filler, wearing evenly, and providing long life.
70 mm x 12 m
CLEAN-FIL CF-125 is a Low VOC Silicone & Wax Remover
formulated to quickly and easily remove silicones, oil, waxes,
grease, overspray, adhesives, engine oil, fingerprints, and other
contaminants from surfaces to be refinished. CF-125 can be
applied to metal, undercoats, plastics, fiberglass, and cured or
dried automotive painted finishes. CF-125 is packaged
ready-to-use and has been designed to be used before sanding,
taping, priming, and sealing and should also be applied to the
repair surface as a final wash prior to applying a topcoat.
*Not available for shipping*
3M™ Platinum™ Plus is manufactured with only the highest quality ingredients, including our proprietary adhesion promoter. Platinum™ Plus is a super creamy formula that achieves extreme adhesion to Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, E-Coat, Fiberglass, SMC, cured Epoxy, Urethane and Primers.
- Vacuum processed to be pinhole free.
- 20-minute cure time means you’re sanding sooner.
- Extra-creamy, easy-spreading formula has excellent vertical hang.
- Extremely easy to sand, pinhole-free, stain-free, and tack-free.
Levels orange peel, dust nibs or paint runs in all types of paints and is appropriate for light sanding on refinish lacquer. 3Ms fastest cutting, longest lasting abrasive for saving labor costs and improving quality. Suggested hand sanding pad 05530.