CARWORX 134.801- OVERSPRAY SHEETING 16ft x 350ft
16′ X 350′ PLASTIC OVERSPRAY SHEETING IS AN ECONOMICAL WAY TO PROTECT SURFACES NOT BEING PAINTED. A THIN MIL PLASTIC SHEETING THAT IS FAST AND EASY TO HANDLE AND APPLY. IT WILL CLING TO SURFACES BEING MASKED AND RESISTS TEARING WHEN PULLING OR REPOSITIONING. SINCE IT IS CORONA TREATED PAINT WILL ADHERE WITHOUT FLAKING OFF, WHILE RESISTING SOLVENT PENTRATION AND PAINT BLEED THROUGH.
|Dimensions||5.25 × 38.5 × 5 cm|
Urethane Adhesive for use on metal, plastic, SMC, fiberglass and all “olefenic” plastics. Multi-purpose use to bond, repair and fill. Superfast
Part: XSM15002 Code:15002
See technical data for more details.
250 ml Universal Cartridge
Coarse foam compounding pad used to apply compound to remove sanding scratches and swirls. Medium cut. Convoluted foam face design holds compounds better to reduce slinging of compound. Suggested for use with Perfect-It™ Rubbing Compound (39060, 06085, 06086). Use backup pads 05717 or 05718.
Dafco Filtration Group distributes the Research Product line of paper paint arrestors. Fabricated of slit and expanded paper, or slit and expanded paper with polyester, the multiple layers of RP Paint arrestors are assembled so the intake side has larger openings than the exhaust side, which provides maximum depth loading resulting in longer service life.
- 6 level of filtration for optimum efficiency
- Low pressure drop, high paint holding capacity
- Most commonly used overspray filter
- Economical means of paint overspray collection
XSM5002 Medium Panel Adhesive is a strong multi-use, glass-sphere filled epoxy that provides a superior bond and also seals the panel your bonding. XSM5002 is suitable for all Non-Structural Panel Bonding that you will need an adhesive with an optimal work time of 45-55 min at 75deg F.
The special glass spheres in XSM5002 assist you in obtaining the proper bond line thickness, providing excellent results every time.
- Extremely flexible and highly durable
- Great for use in tight space and on contoured surfaces
- Use for fine finishing and surface preparation
- A special coating process ensures the grain is exposed for superior and consistent cutting action that is second to none
- Lasts longer than competitive pads
- Consistent scratch pattern
- Use before primer and on primed surfaces
- 25 pads
- Size: 4-1/2” x 9”