CARWORX 134.801- OVERSPRAY SHEETING 16ft x 350ft
16′ X 350′ PLASTIC OVERSPRAY SHEETING IS AN ECONOMICAL WAY TO PROTECT SURFACES NOT BEING PAINTED. A THIN MIL PLASTIC SHEETING THAT IS FAST AND EASY TO HANDLE AND APPLY. IT WILL CLING TO SURFACES BEING MASKED AND RESISTS TEARING WHEN PULLING OR REPOSITIONING. SINCE IT IS CORONA TREATED PAINT WILL ADHERE WITHOUT FLAKING OFF, WHILE RESISTING SOLVENT PENTRATION AND PAINT BLEED THROUGH.
|Dimensions||5.25 × 38.5 × 5 in|
XPSAP Semi-Rigid Epoxy is a two-component semi rigid modified epoxy designed as an “ALL PURPOSE” plastic repair material. XPSAP’s unique formulation allows you to use this product on the full spectrum of automotive plastics. When in doubt on which type of plastic (flexible, semi-rigid, or rigid) you are repairing use XPSAP. XPSAP is formulated to work on all plastics including the more common and also the traditional “tough to bond” plastics (TPUR, PUR, RIM, PP, TPO, TPE). This product is designed as an adhesive and filler to be used on the front and backsides of a repair. XPSAP can also be used over our Urethane Repair material (XSMAP, XSM11000). XPSAP is an outstanding Semi-Rigid filler that is commonly used as a glaze coat over all types of plastics due to its easy sanding and featheredging characteristics. XPSAP may also be used as a multipurpose adhesive. Some areas of use include: door skins (metal and plastic), rusted patch panels, backer panels (metal, SMC, Fiberglass, and Rigid Plastics), ground effects, etc. XPSAP bonds, fills, and sands with outstanding performance. This semi-rigid adhesive/filler is used and approved by automotive OEMs such as GM, Toyota, VW and many others. The “Original Plastic Surgery” as used by the professionals
G10 Finishing Compound is ideal for removing light scratches or swirl marks, especially on darker colours. It will also restore older
paint work and bring the true colour back.
- True Colour Finish – G10 Finishing Compound acts as a gentle abrasive to bring colour back to discoloured paint surfaces
- Versatile Application – Can be used by hand or machine
- Dry Use – No water is required, reducing splatter and clean up time
- Superior Fine Cut – Ideal for removing light scratches or swirl marks, especially on darker colours
- Perfect Finish – Quickly provides a high gloss nish and ultimate finish, saving time and money
– See more at: http://www.farecla.com/automotive/compounding-systems/g10-finishing-compound#sthash.SYjMex4i.dpuf
High performance strip abrasive for coarse, medium and fine sanding of polyester putty filler and paint materials. It has a dust repellent coating.
High performance abrasive for machine sanding surfaces. Stands out because of its good initial abrasiveness, its high durability and the very fine finish in higher grits.
Roll : 70 mm x 50 m
- Our highest-performing foam compounding pads
- Works with 3M™ Hookit™ and Quick Connect attachment systems for easy change-outs
- Diameters as small as 3” for accuracy in tight spaces or small areas
- Foam construction holds polish, prevents slinging for faster, cleaner results