CARWORX 134.860- 3/4″ Blue Masking Tape
Area of application : Professional masking tape for paint shops. Thin backing. Waterproof and temperature stable up to 120 ° C (284 ° F).
48 Rolls per Case
|Dimensions||10 × 10.25 × 9.5 cm|
Two-part epoxy used to bond steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP (traditional fiberglass). The primary use is to replace quarter panels, roofs, box sides, van sides, utility vehicle sides and door skins. Use with Premium Manual Applicator 200ml 08117, 3M Static Mixing Nozzle 08193.
This product is also sold in our 400 ml size as SMC/FRP Repair – 90, 08274
The SAS Safety 6602-20 Thickster Powder Free Exam Grade Disposable Latex Gloves is a 50 pack of the popular exam quality glove. The beaded cuff ensures the glove stays in place. The Thickster glove is extra thick for added puncture resistance
- 14 Mil. Thickness
- Powder Free exam grade latex gloves
- 12″ length for Extended Protection
- High Risk Glove
- Maximum Strength. Extra thick latex protection
- Tear Resistant
- Textured Grip. Ambidextrous.
- Excellent for Automotive Technicians, Painters, Furniture Refinishing, Janitorial & Agricultural Uses
American® brand AM is the cost-effective solution designed for clean and easy removal. UV resistance for 3 days. AM tape has a controlled unwind, is good for cornering and is resistant to temperatures up to 225ºF (107ºC) for 30 minutes. Excellent adhesion to backing when layered. Stain resistant; resists bleed-through and resists paint flaking. Superior for wet sanding applications
- Manufactured with polyethylene film over cloth scrim backing with a rubber adhesive
- All-around holding, splicing, masking, patching, sealing and seaming tape.
- Easy to tear and fully waterproof.
- Tested according to UL 723, ASTM E84.
- Dimensions: 2-Inch x 60-Yards. (48mm x 54.8-Meters)
- 24 Rolls/Case