DURAFIL R-122.5- Fast-Fil Medium Reducer (5-Gallon)
FAST-FIL R-121 / MEDIUM-FIL R-122 / SLOW-FIL R-123 are
Low VOC, 250 g/L or less, Reducers designed to be used in all
solvent based IIK urethane primers, urethane, acrylic enamel,
and air dry enamel paint systems, basecoat paints, and
clearcoats. These Reducers will provide you with the optimal
spray viscosity, and flow properties necessary to extract the
optimal performance from any solvent based system. You have
a choice of three speeds of dry Reducers from Fast to Slow dry
R-121/R-122/R-123 to meet your speed of dry requirements.
Select the appropriate speed of dry Reducer according to
temperature and size of the repair surface to extract the optimum
performance from any two component, Low VOC solventborne
*Not available for shipping*
Two-part epoxy used to bond steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP (traditional fiberglass). The primary use is to replace quarter panels, roofs, box sides, van sides, utility vehicle sides and door skins. Meets GM 6449G & Chrysler MS-CD 507.
Champagne Magnum is sand paper technology at it’s best. It cuts faster, runs cooler, resists loading better and lasts far longer than any conventional sandpaper.
- Premium heat-treated grain extends life and gives a 30 – 50% faster cut rate
- Premium B-Weight latex paper backing improves performance, is more flexible and easier disc removal
- FEPA P-graded grain achieves a more consistent uniform scratch pattern
- Re-designed bond system optimizes grain adhesion and extends cut life
- Newest water based stearate No-Fil improves load resistance
- No pigment in No-Fil or bond eliminates the risk of color transfer and creates a much stronger bond