FARECLA G3.Compound Liquid 1L
Advanced G3 Liquid is a one-step system that provides a fast cutting action and a high gloss finish. It combines all the reliability and other advantages of G3 Paste with a reduced clean up time when compounding by machine. It provides the user with improved versatility, quality and speed to final finish verses competitive products. AG3 has been tested against all major paint brands and has proven compliant to remove defects from all modern paint systems. Using the product with water will result in maximum performance benefits. – See more at: http://www.farecla.com/automotive/compounding-systems/advanced-g3-liquid-compound#sthash.PtrlmFor.dpuf
|Dimensions||10 × 3 × 2 cm|
3M™ Platinum™ Plus is manufactured with only the highest quality ingredients, including our proprietary adhesion promoter. Platinum™ Plus is a super creamy formula that achieves extreme adhesion to Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, E-Coat, Fiberglass, SMC, cured Epoxy, Urethane and Primers.
- Vacuum processed to be pinhole free.
- 20-minute cure time means you’re sanding sooner.
- Extra-creamy, easy-spreading formula has excellent vertical hang.
- Extremely easy to sand, pinhole-free, stain-free, and tack-free.
Excellent gunability in hot and cold temperatures. Designed for replacing door skins, roofs, quarter panels, truck bedsides, utility vehicles sides, and other non-structural panels. Excellent adhesion for metal-to-metal, metal-to-SMC and SMC to SMC
Two-part epoxy used to repair most flexible plastic parts, including bumper covers and other plastic body panels. This product should NOT be used with SMC/fiberglass. This product is easy sanding and formulated for excellent featheredge.
- P-graded, heat-treated, aluminum oxide
- 30% to 50% faster cut rate than other abrasive discs
- Consistent scratch pattern and finish
- Full resin bond system
- Improved grain adhesion and longest disc life
- Unique fibre-reinforced
- 50% – 60% improvement in tear
- B-weight, latex-saturated backing strength,superior resistance to delamination
- Flexible; can be used wet
- Hook and loop fastening system
- Neat, clean application and removal
- Can be re-used
- Special, undyed stearate oversize
- Superior load resistance and extended life
- No color transfer to work
Two-part urethane used to bond backup strips to SMC and FRP (traditional fiberglass). Fast work time for larger backup strips and patch applications. Longer work time that 08270. Work time = 3 minutes. Clamp time = 10 minutes. Cure time = 30 minutes