NORTON 4615- Urethane Adhesive- 1 Min
Norton SpeedGrip Urethane Structural Adhesives are a versatile and fast two part urethane system for bonding and repairing steel, aluminum, flexible, semi-rigid and rigid plastic and fiberglass. All products perform the same on all materials. Just select the working time that best fits your needs
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 1.5 in|
- This series combines comfort and convenience
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
Champagne Magnum is sand paper technology at it’s best. It cuts faster, runs cooler, resists loading better and lasts far longer than any conventional sandpaper.
- Premium heat-treated grain extends life and gives a 30 – 50% faster cut rate
- Premium B-Weight latex paper backing improves performance, is more flexible and easier disc removal
- FEPA P-graded grain achieves a more consistent uniform scratch pattern
- Re-designed bond system optimizes grain adhesion and extends cut life
- Newest water based stearate No-Fil improves load resistance
- No pigment in No-Fil or bond eliminates the risk of color transfer and creates a much stronger bond
G3 Glaze Gloss Enhancer is a protective product with excellent filling capabilities for minor scratches and swirls.
Leaving extra shine and a protective layer on the surface, it offers a water repellent yet breathable and durable
coating on all paint systems.
G3 Glaze is ideally applied using a Farécla G Mop Finishing Foam, which was engineered in tandem with the liquid to
provide optimum performance.
- Rapidly Enhanced Gloss – Provides added shine quickly with no need to re-apply, saving time and money
- Excellent Filling Capabilities – Helps eliminate minor swirls and holograms from all paint systems to ensure a flawless finish
- Protective Properties – Provides a durable, water-repellent barrier that allows fresh paint to breathe
- Colour Restoration – Restores the lustre to faded paintwork for ultimate customer satisfaction
** New improved formula **
Bumper Coater Aerosols are a line of advanced coatings formulated to restore the OEM finish on automotive bumpers and plastic cladding.
- No adhesion promoter required
- No primer required
- Excellent adhesion and durability
- Matches OEM appearance
- Retains flexibility
Two-part urethane used to bond backup strips to SMC and FRP (traditional fiberglass). Fast work time for larger backup strips and patch applications. Longer work time that 08270. Work time = 3 minutes. Clamp time = 10 minutes. Cure time = 30 minutes
The 3M 08475, 3/8″ Seam Sealer Tape is a rubber backed, .020 thick tape with a very conformable design which allows the technician to duplicate the factory appearance and function typically found in door jams, trunk gutters, and hem flanges. Paintable immediately and does not require the use of heat to set. Very conformable.