NORTON 4615- Urethane Adhesive- 1 Min
Norton SpeedGrip Urethane Structural Adhesives are a versatile and fast two part urethane system for bonding and repairing steel, aluminum, flexible, semi-rigid and rigid plastic and fiberglass. All products perform the same on all materials. Just select the working time that best fits your needs
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 1.5 cm|
- Premium abrasive grain for fast initial cut and long life.
- Grain selection engineered for automotive applications.
- Improved flexible backing resists cracking, tearing, wrinkles, and curling.
- Improved bond resists loading and cracking.
- FEPA graded abrasive grain provides a softer scratch pattern that’s easier to buff out.
- Grit 1000.
- Size – 5-1/2 in. x 9 in.
- Pack of 50.
- Item Weight – 0.560 lbs.
- Case Quantity – 5
CLEAN-FIL CF-125 is a Low VOC Silicone & Wax Remover
formulated to quickly and easily remove silicones, oil, waxes,
grease, overspray, adhesives, engine oil, fingerprints, and other
contaminants from surfaces to be refinished. CF-125 can be
applied to metal, undercoats, plastics, fiberglass, and cured or
dried automotive painted finishes. CF-125 is packaged
ready-to-use and has been designed to be used before sanding,
taping, priming, and sealing and should also be applied to the
repair surface as a final wash prior to applying a topcoat.
*Not available for shipping*
- N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping reduce eyewear fogging
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for cooler, drier comfort
- Comfortable braided headbands help keep respirator securely in place and minimizes pulling of hair
- Diameter: 3″
- Thickness: 3/16″ thick
- Arbor Size: 3/8″
- 5 wheels per pack
The 3M 1991 is a grinding wheel specifically designed for cutting spot welds and grinding hard-to-reach places. When buying 3M Green Corps you know it’s best in class construction.