NORTON 4616- Urethane Adhesive- 5 Min
Norton SpeedGrip Urethane Structural Adhesives are a versatile and fast two part urethane system for bonding and repairing steel, aluminum, flexible, semi-rigid and rigid plastic and fiberglass. All products perform the same on all materials. Just select the working time that best fits your needs
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 1.5 cm|
· 30% – 50% gains in cut rate, far less loading on the job and greater worklife.
· Entirely new level of work speed is attainable.
· Agressive sanding action isn`t easily dulled.
· New anti-loading agent which actually throws dust from the grain as it cuts.
· New latex-reinforced backing can withstand whatever job torture you throw at it.
· Unparalled speed, scratch consistency and an overall quality of finish never before achieved.
- Multi-purpose undercoating may be applied to cars, truck and recreational vehicles
- Sound deadening properties help reduce road noise
- Anti-corrosive coating protects the undercarriage of vehicles from rust and abrasion
- Aerosol dispenser allows for easy spray-on application
3M™ Rubberized Undercoating produces a textured finish which resists chipping, abrasion, exterior rusting and weathering. Provides one-coat build-up with no dripping, running or sagging.
High performance strip abrasive for coarse, medium and fine sanding of polyester putty filler and paint materials. It has a dust repellent coating.
High performance abrasive for machine sanding surfaces. Stands out because of its good initial abrasiveness, its high durability and the very fine finish in higher grits.
Roll : 70 mm x 50 m