NORTON 6728 Overspray Sheeting 16Ft X 350Ft
Norton 6728, 16′ x 400′ Plastic Overspray Sheeting is an economical way to protect surfaces not being painted. The Norton 6728 is a thin mil plastic sheeting that is fast and easy to handle and apply. It will cling to surfaces being masked and resists tearing when pulling or repositioning. Since it is Corona treated paint will adhere without flaking off, while resisting solvent pentration and paint bleed through.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 38.5 × 5.5 in|
20-second set urethane adhesive that replaces cyanoacrylates. Will not crack or become brittle like cyanoacrylates. Bonds to virtually any substrate and has excellent gap-filling capabilities for bonding small parts. Excellent for rebuilding cracked eyele.
- Helps reduce or eliminate the need for compounding in specific situations
- Use with 3M Hookit™ Disc Pad PN05551 and 3M™ Hookit™ Soft Interface Pad PN05777
- Ideal for removing P3000 grade sand scratches on painted surfaces prior to use of 3M™ Perfect-It™ Polishing System
The M3 Panel is constructed using two layers of polyester media sealed over a heavy gauge metal wire support frame.
Air entering side (white) consists of a dry layer while the air exit side (green) features a non-migrating adhesive to trap fine dust particles in the filter.
- Most economical intake filter
- Self Sealing-eliminates air by-pass
- Excellent dust holding capacity