NORTON 6728 Overspray Sheeting 16Ft X 350Ft
Norton 6728, 16′ x 400′ Plastic Overspray Sheeting is an economical way to protect surfaces not being painted. The Norton 6728 is a thin mil plastic sheeting that is fast and easy to handle and apply. It will cling to surfaces being masked and resists tearing when pulling or repositioning. Since it is Corona treated paint will adhere without flaking off, while resisting solvent pentration and paint bleed through.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 38.5 × 5.5 in|
- A high-performance, two-component rigid urethane closed-cell foam offers delayed reaction time
- Foam fills posts, pillars, and other automotive body cavities to prevent panel flutter or provide rigidity
- Expanding properties of foam fill hard-to-reach cavities
- Foam replicates appearance and performance of many OEM products
- Easy to apply with 3M™ Automix™ Applicator Gun
3M™ Rigid Pillar Foam is a two part urethane which foams in place to fill posts, pillars, and automotive body cavities with exceptional ease and consistent quality. This foam is easily to apply with a range of manual and pneumatic 3M applicators.
- Lightweight and well-balanced design
- Pre-assembled with permanently attached cartridges
- Helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapours and particulates
Norton SpeedGrip Urethane Structural Adhesives are a versatile and fast two part urethane system for bonding and repairing steel, aluminum, flexible, semi-rigid and rigid plastic and fiberglass. All products perform the same on all materials. Just select the working time that best fits your needs