RS.167-K Thin Glue Kit
The Gorilla Glue bonding system is designed especially for the repair of most all automotive plastic and rubber parts. Instantly bonds rubber bumper, header panels, plastic trim parts and stripped screw holes. Gorilla Glue in most cases bonds item to original strength.
Thin kit contains RS-164 and RS-161
|Dimensions||7.5 × 3.5 × 1.5 in|
· 30% – 50% gains in cut rate, far less loading on the job and greater worklife.
· Entirely new level of work speed is attainable.
· Agressive sanding action isn`t easily dulled.
· New anti-loading agent which actually throws dust from the grain as it cuts.
· New latex-reinforced backing can withstand whatever job torture you throw at it.
· Unparalled speed, scratch consistency and an overall quality of finish never before achieved.
Two-part epoxy that is used to repair SMC, FRP (traditional fiberglass), and other rigid plastic parts. This product is designed for use as a filler and an adhesive. It is epoxy-based for easy sanding and is formulated for excellent featheredge.
MAXIM™ Medium Urethane Adhesive is a urethane repair material that provides incredible strength and sandability. Best used when a longer open time is required to complete the repair. This material is used for non-structural repairs on all plastics, fiberglass, and SMC.
Area of Application:
Ideal as a truck bedliner, as well as on trailers, boats and R.V.’s.
Adheres to metal, wood, plastics and concrete. Drive away in 3 hours. May be sprayed, rolled or brushed on.
*Click on MSDS link for Part A of Bedrock. Visit 137.682 Part B for access to Part B MSDS.