RS.167-K Thin Glue Kit
The Gorilla Glue bonding system is designed especially for the repair of most all automotive plastic and rubber parts. Instantly bonds rubber bumper, header panels, plastic trim parts and stripped screw holes. Gorilla Glue in most cases bonds item to original strength.
Thin kit contains RS-164 and RS-161
|Dimensions||7.5 × 3.5 × 1.5 cm|
- Extremely flexible and highly durable
- Great for use in tight space and on contoured surfaces
- Use for fine finishing and surface preparation
- A special coating process ensures the grain is exposed for superior and consistent cutting action that is second to none
- Lasts longer than competitive pads
- Consistent scratch pattern
- Use before primer and on primed surfaces
- 25 pads
- Size: 4-1/2” x 9”
Maxim™ Multi-Fix plastic repair is a two component epoxy repair material that provides speed, incredible strength and sandability. This fast setting epoxy simplifies the plastic repair process by eliminating substrate identification and adhesion promoter. Multi-Fix is ideal for fixing tears, nicks and gouges in plastic parts and other quick fix applications.
Two-part epoxy that is used to repair SMC, FRP (traditional fiberglass), and other rigid plastic parts. This product is designed for use as a filler and an adhesive. It is epoxy-based for easy sanding and is formulated for excellent featheredge.
Two-part epoxy used to repair most flexible plastic parts, including bumper covers and other plastic body panels. This product should NOT be used with SMC/fiberglass. This product is easy sanding and formulated for excellent featheredge.
20-second set urethane adhesive that replaces cyanoacrylates. Will not crack or become brittle like cyanoacrylates. Bonds to virtually any substrate and has excellent gap-filling capabilities for bonding small parts. Excellent for rebuilding cracked eyele.
- P-graded, heat-treated, aluminum oxide
- 30% to 50% faster cut rate than other abrasive discs
- Consistent scratch pattern and finish
- Full resin bond system
- Improved grain adhesion and longest disc life
- Unique fibre-reinforced
- 50% – 60% improvement in tear
- B-weight, latex-saturated backing strength,superior resistance to delamination
- Flexible; can be used wet
- Hook and loop fastening system
- Neat, clean application and removal
- Can be re-used
- Special, undyed stearate oversize
- Superior load resistance and extended life
- No color transfer to work