RS.168-K Thick Glue Kit
The Gorilla Glue bonding system is designed especially for the repair of most all automotive plastic and rubber parts. Instantly bonds rubber bumper, header panels, plastic trim parts and stripped screw holes. Gorilla Glue in most cases bonds item to original strength.
Thick kit contains RS-165 and RS-161
|Dimensions||7.5 × 3.5 × 1.5 cm|
Two-part epoxy that is used to repair SMC, FRP (traditional fiberglass), and other rigid plastic parts. This product is designed for use as a filler and an adhesive. It is epoxy-based for easy sanding and is formulated for excellent featheredge.
Mixing Tips by Evercoat®. Maxim™ Static Mixing Tips are designed to be used with Evercoat’s Maxim™ two-component products 812, 813,815, 816, 822, 823, 885, 886 887, and 898. If you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come, look no further.
MAXIM™ Fast Urethane Adhesive is a urethane repair material used for non-structural repairs on all plastics, fiberglass and SMC. It is an excellent urethane adhesive for bonding bumper brackets, backing strips, broken SMC/fiberglass pieces and other broken plastic pieces. It is the ideal product when a fast cure time is required (i.e. backside of a two-sided repair.)
Paintable in 30 minutes. Permanently flexible with no shrinkage. Withstands salt water and most solvents
- Extremely flexible and highly durable
- Great for use in tight space and on contoured surfaces
- Use for fine finishing and surface preparation
- A special coating process ensures the grain is exposed for superior and consistent cutting action that is second to none
- Lasts longer than competitive pads
- Consistent scratch pattern
- Use before primer and on primed surfaces
- 25 pads
- Size: 4-1/2” x 9”