RS.168-K Thick Glue Kit
The Gorilla Glue bonding system is designed especially for the repair of most all automotive plastic and rubber parts. Instantly bonds rubber bumper, header panels, plastic trim parts and stripped screw holes. Gorilla Glue in most cases bonds item to original strength.
Thick kit contains RS-165 and RS-161
|Dimensions||7.5 × 3.5 × 1.5 cm|
Two-part epoxy that is used to repair SMC, FRP (traditional fiberglass), and other rigid plastic parts. This product is designed for use as a filler and an adhesive. It is epoxy-based for easy sanding and is formulated for excellent featheredge.
Maxim™ Multi-Fix plastic repair is a two component epoxy repair material that provides speed, incredible strength and sandability. This fast setting epoxy simplifies the plastic repair process by eliminating substrate identification and adhesion promoter. Multi-Fix is ideal for fixing tears, nicks and gouges in plastic parts and other quick fix applications.
- P-graded, heat-treated, aluminum oxide
- 30% to 50% faster cut rate than other abrasive discs
- Consistent scratch pattern and finish
- Full resin bond system
- Improved grain adhesion and longest disc life
- Unique fibre-reinforced
- 50% – 60% improvement in tear
- B-weight, latex-saturated backing strength,superior resistance to delamination
- Flexible; can be used wet
- Hook and loop fastening system
- Neat, clean application and removal
- Can be re-used
- Special, undyed stearate oversize
- Superior load resistance and extended life
- No color transfer to work