RS.168-K Thick Glue Kit
The Gorilla Glue bonding system is designed especially for the repair of most all automotive plastic and rubber parts. Instantly bonds rubber bumper, header panels, plastic trim parts and stripped screw holes. Gorilla Glue in most cases bonds item to original strength.
Thick kit contains RS-165 and RS-161
|Dimensions||7.5 × 3.5 × 1.5 cm|
- Extremely flexible and highly durable
- Great for use in tight space and on contoured surfaces
- Use for fine finishing and surface preparation
- A special coating process ensures the grain is exposed for superior and consistent cutting action that is second to none
- Lasts longer than competitive pads
- Consistent scratch pattern
- Use before primer and on primed surfaces
- 25 pads
- Size: 4-1/2” x 9”
MAXIM™ Medium Urethane Adhesive is a urethane repair material that provides incredible strength and sandability. Best used when a longer open time is required to complete the repair. This material is used for non-structural repairs on all plastics, fiberglass, and SMC.
Excellent gunability in hot and cold temperatures. Designed for replacing door skins, roofs, quarter panels, truck bedsides, utility vehicles sides, and other non-structural panels. Excellent adhesion for metal-to-metal, metal-to-SMC and SMC to SMC
3M™ Platinum™ Plus is manufactured with only the highest quality ingredients, including our proprietary adhesion promoter. Platinum™ Plus is a super creamy formula that achieves extreme adhesion to Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, E-Coat, Fiberglass, SMC, cured Epoxy, Urethane and Primers.
- Vacuum processed to be pinhole free.
- 20-minute cure time means you’re sanding sooner.
- Extra-creamy, easy-spreading formula has excellent vertical hang.
- Extremely easy to sand, pinhole-free, stain-free, and tack-free.