|Dimensions||4.25 × 4.25 × 5 cm|
XRF Rigid Epoxy is a two-component modified rigid epoxy designed for the repair of rigid composite plastics and fiberglass. XRF is formulated to work on all rigid composite plastics including (SMC, BMC & RTM). XRF is ideal for use on fiberglass parts where extra strength is required. This product is designed as an adhesive and filler on the front and backsides of repairs. XRF can also be used over our Urethane Repair material (XSMAR). XRF is an excellent rigid filler that is commonly used by the professional plastic repairers due to its sanding, adhesion and featheredging characteristics. XRF may also be used to bond non structural metal, SMC, Fiberglass, Rigid plastics, and glass. XRF bonds, fills, and sands with no pinholes. This rigid adhesive/filler is also used and approved by automotive OEMs such as GM, Toyota, VW and many others. The “Original Plastic Surgery” as used by the professionals.
3M™ Platinum™ Plus is manufactured with only the highest quality ingredients, including our proprietary adhesion promoter. Platinum™ Plus is a super creamy formula that achieves extreme adhesion to Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, E-Coat, Fiberglass, SMC, cured Epoxy, Urethane and Primers.
- Vacuum processed to be pinhole free.
- 20-minute cure time means you’re sanding sooner.
- Extra-creamy, easy-spreading formula has excellent vertical hang.
- Extremely easy to sand, pinhole-free, stain-free, and tack-free.
· 30% – 50% gains in cut rate, far less loading on the job and greater worklife.
· Entirely new level of work speed is attainable.
· Agressive sanding action isn`t easily dulled.
· New anti-loading agent which actually throws dust from the grain as it cuts.
· New latex-reinforced backing can withstand whatever job torture you throw at it.
· Unparalled speed, scratch consistency and an overall quality of finish never before achieved.
MAXIM™ Fast Urethane Adhesive is a urethane repair material used for non-structural repairs on all plastics, fiberglass and SMC. It is an excellent urethane adhesive for bonding bumper brackets, backing strips, broken SMC/fiberglass pieces and other broken plastic pieces. It is the ideal product when a fast cure time is required (i.e. backside of a two-sided repair.)
Maxim™ Multi-Fix plastic repair is a two component epoxy repair material that provides speed, incredible strength and sandability. This fast setting epoxy simplifies the plastic repair process by eliminating substrate identification and adhesion promoter. Multi-Fix is ideal for fixing tears, nicks and gouges in plastic parts and other quick fix applications.