RS.226 Off White Seam Sealer
This is a high rubber content seam sealant that cures quickly. Tools very smoothly and has slight reflow after tooling so edges and fingerprints disappear.
|Dimensions||11.25 × 1.75 × 1.75 cm|
3M has created these superior Sanding Sheet Rolls that cut faster and last longer. The Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Sheet Rolls combines the highest 3M technology for automotive repair. Its long-lasting triangular shaped grain and multi-hole pattern for superior dust extraction make it ideal for paint removal, rough body filler shaping, fine feather-edging or final prep before blending or priming.
- Cubitron™ II cuts 30% faster and lasts 2x longer than other premium abrasives
- Clean Sanding multi-hole pattern delivers excellent dust extraction
- Hookit™ hook-and-loop style abrasive attaches firmly, removes quickly for fast change-out
- Kiss-cut scoring technology allows for use in multiple sheet lengths
- Precision Shaped Grain (PSG) technology employs microreplication for extremely uniform abrasive
- Triangular PSG abrasive grains are super-sharp and cut exceptionally fast
- PSG self-fractures during use to maintain sharpness and prolong abrasive life
- Sharper cutting surface means less pressure is required for reduced friction and wear
- Grains are electrostatically oriented on abrasive surface for efficient cut, even wear
- 70mm wide
- 12M long
· 30% – 50% gains in cut rate, far less loading on the job and greater worklife.
· Entirely new level of work speed is attainable.
· Agressive sanding action isn`t easily dulled.
· New anti-loading agent which actually throws dust from the grain as it cuts.
· New latex-reinforced backing can withstand whatever job torture you throw at it.
· Unparalled speed, scratch consistency and an overall quality of finish never before achieved.
Use these 80+ grade sheets for shaping plastic filler, removing paint around damaged area and scratch refinement of bare metal. Built with patented 3M Cubitron™ II precision shaped abrasive grains, these sheet roll abrasives cut faster and last longer than other sandpapers.
These sheet rolls feature our unique kiss-cut scorring technology which enables users to be cleanly and easily converted into multiple sheet-lengths. For maximum dust removal, 3M has added hundreds of small holes which have been purposely arranged in a chevron formation.
The triangular-shaped ceramic grains of Cubitron™ II are electrostatically oriented to form sharp peaks, each acting like an individual cutting tool that slices through paint and body filler, wearing evenly, and providing long life.
70 mm x 12 m
High performance abrasive for coarse, interim and final sanding of all paint materials with a special dust-repellent coating for an extremely long service life and a very good finish.
Processing equipment: Orbital sander with excenter back pad coarse, hard or soft depending on the grit used.