RS.226 Off White Seam Sealer
This is a high rubber content seam sealant that cures quickly. Tools very smoothly and has slight reflow after tooling so edges and fingerprints disappear.
|Dimensions||11.25 × 1.75 × 1.75 cm|
An advanced, clog-free, lightweight body filler for today’s high tech metals. Formulated with ZNX-7® for superior adhesion to galvanized steel, bare steel and aluminum. Part of the MetalWorks® System that honors the OEM corrosion warranty. Contains Hattonite™ for effortless sanding. Blue cream hardener included
American® brand AM is the cost-effective solution designed for clean and easy removal. UV resistance for 3 days. AM tape has a controlled unwind, is good for cornering and is resistant to temperatures up to 225ºF (107ºC) for 30 minutes. Excellent adhesion to backing when layered. Stain resistant; resists bleed-through and resists paint flaking. Superior for wet sanding applications
Superior two-part epoxy adhesive designed to bond SMC, FRP, fiberglass, steel and aluminum auto parts and body panels to each other and to metal frames (no primer required). It seals and bonds in one application. The longer work time allows for adequate adjusting and handling. The glass beads mixed in this formulation provide the adequate spacing between parts for optimal bond strength.
- Minimal odor
- Glass beads for proper spacing
- Automatic mixing
- Superior sag resistance
- Easy to sand formulation
- Longer work time for bonding large areas
- 2:1 mixing ratio
- Seals and bonds in one step
Tough gloves for a tough job! These industrial grade gloves were built for workers. They are strong and resistant to chemicals and tears, while still being form fitting and comfortable. Textured for better grip, these are gloves you can rely on. 9950: CFIA approved for food handling
Champagne Magnum is sand paper technology at it’s best. It cuts faster, runs cooler, resists loading better and lasts far longer than any conventional sandpaper.
- Premium heat-treated grain extends life and gives a 30 – 50% faster cut rate
- Premium B-Weight latex paper backing improves performance, is more flexible and easier disc removal
- FEPA P-graded grain achieves a more consistent uniform scratch pattern
- Re-designed bond system optimizes grain adhesion and extends cut life
- Newest water based stearate No-Fil improves load resistance
- No pigment in No-Fil or bond eliminates the risk of color transfer and creates a much stronger bond
Produces a swirl free finish even on black vehicles. Quickly and effectively removes fine machine polish swirls. Outstanding finish. The unique formula eliminates swirl marks and produces a high gloss finish, even on the most difficult dark colored vehicles. Good handling, easy cleanup. The Perfect-It brand means this is 3M’s highest performing machine polish.