Scotch® Performance Green Masking Tape 233+, 26344 is a highly-conformable tape that provides the best adhesive transfer resistance, hugs curves, contours and provides outstanding paint lines. Goes on quickly and easily, sticks at a touch and stays put. Perfectly balanced to give outstanding masking results.
- Thin attachment tape offers flush application of emblems and nameplates
- Closed cell acrylic foam tape delivers stress relaxation under load
- Narrow profile offers high conformability
- High performance adhesive on both sides delivers high peel and shear adhesion
- Manufactured with polyethylene film over cloth scrim backing with a rubber adhesive
- All-around holding, splicing, masking, patching, sealing and seaming tape.
- Easy to tear and fully waterproof.
- Tested according to UL 723, ASTM E84.
- Dimensions: 2-Inch x 60-Yards. (48mm x 54.8-Meters)
- 24 Rolls/Case
3M™ Vinyl Tape 471+ 06404, vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive, maintain color even when exposed to heavy abrasion, conformable, maintain color throughout not printed, dead stretch properties to provide straighter lines, clean removability.
3M™ Vinyl Tape 471+ Indigo, vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive, maintain color even when exposed to heavy abrasion, conformable, maintain color throughout not printed, dead stretch properties to provide straighter lines, clean removability.
- Features two adhesives – one on each side of the tape for effective bonding
- Liner-side adhesive is designed for adherence to automotive paint systems
- Non-liner-side adhesive delivers excellent adhesion to metal and plastic parts
- Acrylic adhesives are formulated for high adhesive build rates on automotive substrates
BETASEAL™ U-418 speeds installations – eliminates the glass priming step. BETASEAL U-418 provides primerlessto-glass convenience with excellent workability, sag resistance and convenient drive-away times. BETASEAL U-418 is easy to use and does not require heating. It is available in cartridges. Product benefits include: Primerless to auto glass FMVSS crash proven Meets all long-term durability requirements Ready to use – no heating required Applications Structurally bonded or direct glazed automotive glass, such as windshields, backlites, quarter glass and other stationary glass Other uses such as attaching hardware to glass and backfilling to install reveal moldings or other trim BETASEAL U-418 Quick Cure Auto Glass Urethane Adhesive Application details See vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations for additional details. Do not use any other manufacturers’ primers, cleaners or other chemicals in conjunction with any BETASEAL adhesive system Apply at temperatures of 40˚F (4.4˚C) and warmer Physical properties Appearance – black, smooth paste Solids content – 94% Flash point – > 110˚F (43˚C) Weight per volume – 10.1 lbs/gal Specific gravity – 1.2 Sag – none Odor – minimal Tack-free time – 25 minutes after application at 72˚F (22˚C) and 50% RH Working time – 15 minutes at 72˚F (22˚C) and 50% RH Full cure – less than 24 hours at 72˚F (22˚C) and 50% RH
3M™ Vinyl Tape 471+, 06408, vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive, maintain color even when exposed to heavy abrasion, conformable, maintain color throughout not printed, dead stretch properties to provide straighter lines, clean removability. 1/2 inch x 36 yard. Purple.
3M™ Automotive Acrylic Plus Attachment Tape 06386 is a .045-inch thick, medium-density black foam tape with high performance acrylic adhesives on both sides and a red release liner.
Acrylic Plus Attachment Tapes are OEM approved and are stronger, higher performing, high stress handling products than other automotive attachment tapes. Typical application areas for 06386 include body side moldings, claddings, rocker panel trim, wheel flares, bumper time and other exterior and interior autmotive trim components.
3M™ Automotive Attachment Tape 06377 is a .030-inch thick gray acrylic foam tape with proven performance acrylic adhesive and a red release liner.
3M™ Automotive Attachment Tape 06377 is characterized by good peel and shear adhesion, good internal strength, good conformability and good plasticizer resistance. Typical applications would include the attachment of lightweight vehicle nameplates