3M 1991- Cut-Off Wheels 3″ X 3/16X3/8″- (5/PK)
- Diameter: 3″
- Thickness: 3/16″ thick
- Arbor Size: 3/8″
- 5 wheels per pack
The 3M 1991 is a grinding wheel specifically designed for cutting spot welds and grinding hard-to-reach places. When buying 3M Green Corps you know it’s best in class construction.
|Dimensions||12.7 × 12.7 × 5.08 cm|
- Features two adhesives – one on each side of the tape for effective bonding
- Liner-side adhesive is designed for adherence to automotive paint systems
- Non-liner-side adhesive delivers excellent adhesion to metal and plastic parts
- Acrylic adhesives are formulated for high adhesive build rates on automotive substrates
The M3 Panel is constructed using two layers of polyester media sealed over a heavy gauge metal wire support frame.
Air entering side (white) consists of a dry layer while the air exit side (green) features a non-migrating adhesive to trap fine dust particles in the filter.
- Most economical intake filter
- Self Sealing-eliminates air by-pass
- Excellent dust holding capacity
- Fast strength buildup with good creep resistance
- Fast drying
- Resists oil, grease and solvents
- Not degraded by contact with most other chemicals
- Less than 4 minute work time
- Fully cured in 24 hours
- Paste-like consistency
3M™ Weatherstrip Adhesive is a black, fast-drying adhesive used for bonding and sealing automotive weather-stripping.
3M™ Weatherstrip Adhesive is a black-coloured, high heat-resistant adhesive that is waterproof and remains flexible. It has a fast strength buildup, helps to provide good creep-resistance and is intended to bond to a variety of rubbers, fabrics and metal. The adhesive is also excellent for bonding ethylene propylene diene (EPDM) rubber.