3M 26114- PPS- Standard 650ml 200u
- Better flow and consistency for a better end result
- Quarter-turn lid locking system stays cleaner, locks faster, with fewer assembly steps
- Easy to use
- Cup windows allow you to hold the liner for cleaner, easier lid removal, and to check paint levels with ease
|Dimensions||35.56 × 35.56 × 27.94 in|
Advanced G3 Liquid is a one-step system that provides a fast cutting action and a high gloss finish. It combines all the reliability and other advantages of G3 Paste with a reduced clean up time when compounding by machine. It provides the user with improved versatility, quality and speed to final finish verses competitive products. AG3 has been tested against all major paint brands and has proven compliant to remove defects from all modern paint systems. Using the product with water will result in maximum performance benefits. – See more at: http://www.farecla.com/automotive/compounding-systems/advanced-g3-liquid-compound#sthash.PtrlmFor.dpuf
- Used for dry sanding paint, primer and primer surfacer; also for deburring, removing sand scratches, shaping and finishing plastic filler, and feather-edging repaired areas.
- Part of Norton A275 Sandpaper Series
- Special No-Fil coating prevents premature loading.
- Heat-treated grain for up to a 50% faster cutting rate
- High quality performance for increased productivity
- Sheets measure 2-3/4” by 16-1/2”
- Each pack comes with 50 sheets
- Sheets are available in 2 grit options: P80B or P180B
Urethane Adhesive for use on metail, plastic, SMC, fiberglass and all “olefenic” plastics. Multi purpose use to bond, repair and fill.
See technical data sheet for more details
Part: XSM6002 Code: 6002
250 ml Universal Cartridge
FAST-FIL R-121 / MEDIUM-FIL R-122 / SLOW-FIL R-123 are
Low VOC, 250 g/L or less, Reducers designed to be used in all
solvent based IIK urethane primers, urethane, acrylic enamel,
and air dry enamel paint systems, basecoat paints, and
clearcoats. These Reducers will provide you with the optimal
spray viscosity, and flow properties necessary to extract the
optimal performance from any solvent based system. You have
a choice of three speeds of dry Reducers from Fast to Slow dry
R-121/R-122/R-123 to meet your speed of dry requirements.
Select the appropriate speed of dry Reducer according to
temperature and size of the repair surface to extract the optimum
performance from any two component, Low VOC solventborne