3M 26114- PPS- Standard 650ml 200u
- Better flow and consistency for a better end result
- Quarter-turn lid locking system stays cleaner, locks faster, with fewer assembly steps
- Easy to use
- Cup windows allow you to hold the liner for cleaner, easier lid removal, and to check paint levels with ease
|Dimensions||35.56 × 35.56 × 27.94 in|
Dafco Filtration Group distributes the Research Product line of paper paint arrestors. Fabricated of slit and expanded paper, or slit and expanded paper with polyester, the multiple layers of RP Paint arrestors are assembled so the intake side has larger openings than the exhaust side, which provides maximum depth loading resulting in longer service life.
- 6 level of filtration for optimum efficiency
- Low pressure drop, high paint holding capacity
- Most commonly used overspray filter
- Economical means of paint overspray collection
- Our highest-performing foam compounding pads
- Works with 3M™ Hookit™ and Quick Connect attachment systems for easy change-outs
- Diameters as small as 3” for accuracy in tight spaces or small areas
- Foam construction holds polish, prevents slinging for faster, cleaner results
- Increased scratch density, but still very flexible so it can get into hard- to-sand places
- Tough non-woven nylon fibres specially coated to help minimize loading for a uniform finish throughout life of the hand pad
- Available in three grades
Scotch-Brite™ Automotive Durable Flex Hand Pad 07848 combines high performance features to give you the fast, consistent scuff your sanding jobs require. It is an ultra flexible and conformable web designed for cleaning and fine finishing. The Scotch-Brite™ Automotive Durable Flex Hand Pad replaces steel wool to eliminate contamination.
The performance of Scotch-Brite™ Durable Flex Hand Pad is comparable to steel wool, but our Scotch-Brite™ pads won’t shred during use, rust after use, or create fine metal splinters. The non-woven, open-web material resists loading and can be used dry, with water or some solvents, and rinsed clean for reuse. This multipurpose pad can be used by hand for precise control. Breakthrough fiber coating technology allows Scotch-Brite™ abrasive products to cut faster and produce a more consistent scratch than competitive non-woven abrasive products, reducing the time and effort it takes to finish parts. Combining abrasives with the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. Our Scotch-Brite™ industrial abrasive products’ non-woven web keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.
- Ideal for everyday uses like prepping surfaces for primer and on colour coat, general scuffing, cleaning and hand blending
- Prepping surfaces prior to colour coat