3M 26325- PPS- Large 650ml 125u
3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System Kit, 26325 Large (28 fl oz, 850 mL), 125u Micron Filter, 1 kit per case3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System is our next generation, highest-performing 3M™ Paint Preparation System (PPS™) on the disposable spray cup market. Kit contains 50 disposable lids with 200 micron or 125 micron filters, 50 disposable liners, 1 reusable hard shell cup and 32 sealing plugs.
|Dimensions||40.64 × 35.56 × 27.94 in|
A paste putty that levels like a pourable putty. Contains Hattonite™ for improved sandability. Cures quickly to a sandable state which makes it the ideal product for quick spot filling. Stain resistant for use under basecoat/clearcoat repairs. May be applied to galvanized metal, aluminum, bare steel, body filler, two-part primers and sanded OEM finishes. Part of the MetalWorks® System. Blue cream hardener included.
- Optimized nozzle concept for highest possible versatility concerning Inlet Pressure and spray distance
- Ergonomically shaped gun handle
- Pearl chrome™ surface for easy cleaning, corrosion resistant
- Easy to adjust control elements
- Safely positioned trigger sleeve – for easy, safe and quick insertion of the paint needle
- Swivel joint with new high performance seal
- Identical compact-size gun handle for non-DIGITAL and DIGITAL spray guns
- Optimized half-turn spray fan control
Adhesion Promoter (SXPP/SXPP24/XPPP) is a uniquely formulated blend of proprietary resins that create a chemical bond on ‘difficult to bond to’ plastics allowing adhesion of repair fillers and coatings to these substrates. Adhesion Promoter prepares properly cleaned and/or repaired parts for the application of adhesives, fillers and topcoats. Adhesion Promoter is also used as an excellent “sealer” for all Flexible and Semi-Rigid plastics including TPO and TPE.