3M 30770- 6″ 800 Velcro Vauum Purple Disc
- Produces consistent finish
- Resists loading
- Comprised of high performance aluminum oxide
- Designed for use with a soft interface pad
|Dimensions||17.15 × 17.15 × 7.62 in|
PRIME-FIL P850 is a premium, Low VOC IIK Urethane Primer
that has been formulated with premium ingredients to provide
you with the ultimate in performance. P850 is a high solids,
two component system designed to deliver a high film build,
superior adhesion, application, levelling, and sanding
properties. This easy to use urethane primer also provides
excellent weather and corrosion resitance properties. P850 will
adhere to properly prepared bare metal, galvanized steel,
aluminum, plastic, sanded original finishes, and fiberglass.
P850 is designed to offer excellent sag resistance and
featheredging properties, resulting in a smooth, durable finish. It
can be topcoated with any manufacturers’ topcoat paint
system. You have a choice of three different speeds of
Hardeners, H-851/H-852/H-853 from fast to slow dry and three
speeds of Reducers, R-121/R-122/R-123 to meet your speed of
- Ideal for gold/silver/pearl metallic paint prep
- Prep clear-coat areas and critical blends
- Easy perforated pad
- For optimum clear prep adhesion
We designed the Scotch-Brite™ Clear Blend Prep Scuff to help you prep color blend areas. It’s the third pad in a three-part Scuffing System. When used together, our Scuffing System helps operators achieve optimum color prep adhesion.
High performance abrasive for coarse, interim and final sanding of all paint materials with a special dust-repellent coating for an extremely long service life and a very good finish.
Processing equipment: Orbital sander with excenter back pad coarse, hard or soft depending on the grit used.
Norton 6400 Plastic Repair Skim-Plus
- Two-part epoxy designed for cosmetic repairs on all plastics, including TPO, PP, TEO, SMC, FRP, Fiberglass, and Urethane. Ideal product to skim coat over urethane based adhesives such as SpeedGrip.
- Epoxy based for easy sanding
- Formulated for excellent feather edge
- No Adhesion Promoter Necessary
- No mix tip needed
- Fast Epoxy Formula
- Work Time: 1-1/2 mins
- Sanding Time: 15-20 mins
- Cure Time: 60 mins.