3M 34442- 70mm x 12mm P80 Velcro Cubitron II
Use these 80+ grade sheets for shaping plastic filler, removing paint around damaged area and scratch refinement of bare metal. Built with patented 3M Cubitron™ II precision shaped abrasive grains, these sheet roll abrasives cut faster and last longer than other sandpapers.
These sheet rolls feature our unique kiss-cut scorring technology which enables users to be cleanly and easily converted into multiple sheet-lengths. For maximum dust removal, 3M has added hundreds of small holes which have been purposely arranged in a chevron formation.
The triangular-shaped ceramic grains of Cubitron™ II are electrostatically oriented to form sharp peaks, each acting like an individual cutting tool that slices through paint and body filler, wearing evenly, and providing long life.
70 mm x 12 m
|Dimensions||17.15 × 17.15 × 7.62 in|
5″ Resin Fiber Sanding Disc 36 Grit Red Aluminum Oxide with 7/8″ Arbor Hole
Removes rust and surface imperfections on ferrous and non-ferrous metals and stainless.
Aluminum oxide resin fiber sanding discs are the most aggressive coated abrasive for sanding large areas. These resin fiber sanding discs have a high resistance to heat, glazing and loading, and are excellent on ferrous and non-ferrous metals. These resin fiber sanding discs are recommended for blending edges, seams and corners, weld grinding and deburring.
- Used for dry sanding paint, primer and primer surfacer; also for deburring, removing sand scratches, shaping and finishing plastic filler, and feather-edging repaired areas.
- Part of Norton A275 Sandpaper Series
- Special No-Fil coating prevents premature loading.
- Heat-treated grain for up to a 50% faster cutting rate
- High quality performance for increased productivity
- Sheets measure 2-3/4” by 16-1/2”
- Each pack comes with 50 sheets
- Sheets are available in 2 grit options: P80B or P180B
American® brand AM is the cost-effective solution designed for clean and easy removal. UV resistance for 3 days. AM tape has a controlled unwind, is good for cornering and is resistant to temperatures up to 225ºF (107ºC) for 30 minutes. Excellent adhesion to backing when layered. Stain resistant; resists bleed-through and resists paint flaking. Superior for wet sanding applications