3M 34449- 70mm x 12mm P320 Velcro Cubitron II
Use these 320+ grade sheets for rough featheredging. Could be used for final sanding of plastic filler and putty. Built with patented 3M Cubitron™ II precision shaped abrasive grains, these sheet roll abrasives cut faster and last longer than other sandpapers.
These sheet rolls feature our unique kiss-cut scorring technology which enables users to be cleanly and easily converted into multiple sheet-lengths. For maximum dust removal, 3M has added hundreds of small holes which have been purposely arranged in a chevron formation.
The triangular-shaped ceramic grains of Cubitron™ II are electrostatically oriented to form sharp peaks, each acting like an individual cutting tool that slices through paint and body filler, wearing evenly, and providing long life.
70 mm x 12 m
|Dimensions||17.15 × 17.15 × 7.62 in|
High performance abrasive for coarse, interim and final sanding of all paint materials with a special dust-repellent coating for an extremely long service life and a very good finish.
Processing equipment: Orbital sander with excenter back pad coarse, hard or soft depending on the grit used.
Champagne Magnum is sand paper technology at it’s best. It cuts faster, runs cooler, resists loading better and lasts far longer than any conventional sandpaper.
- Premium heat-treated grain extends life and gives a 30 – 50% faster cut rate
- Premium B-Weight latex paper backing improves performance, is more flexible and easier disc removal
- FEPA P-graded grain achieves a more consistent uniform scratch pattern
- Re-designed bond system optimizes grain adhesion and extends cut life
- Newest water based stearate No-Fil improves load resistance
- No pigment in No-Fil or bond eliminates the risk of color transfer and creates a much stronger bond
Scotch® Performance Green Masking Tape 233+, 26344 is a highly-conformable tape that provides the best adhesive transfer resistance, hugs curves, contours and provides outstanding paint lines. Goes on quickly and easily, sticks at a touch and stays put. Perfectly balanced to give outstanding masking results.
- Kit contains 50 lids with 200 micron filters, 50 liners, and 20 sealing plugs.
- 200 micron filters are ideal for traditional solvent-based paint materials
- Maximum capacity of 25 oz/750 mL when filled to within 1/8 inch of rim
- Better flow and consistency for a better end result
- Quarter-turn lid locking system stays cleaner, locks faster, with fewer assembly steps
- Easy to use
- Cup windows allow you to hold the liner for cleaner, easier lid removal, and to check paint levels with ease