3M 52P71- 3M Dual Cartridge Respirator, P95 Medium (7192)
- Lightweight and well-balanced design
- Pre-assembled with permanently attached cartridges
- Helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapours and particulates
|Dimensions||17 × 9.5 × 3 cm|
Mixing Tips by Evercoat®. Maxim™ Static Mixing Tips are designed to be used with Evercoat’s Maxim™ two-component products 812, 813,815, 816, 822, 823, 885, 886 887, and 898. If you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come, look no further.
Excellent gunability in hot and cold temperatures. Designed for replacing door skins, roofs, quarter panels, truck bedsides, utility vehicles sides, and other non-structural panels. Excellent adhesion for metal-to-metal, metal-to-SMC and SMC to SMC
XPST Flexible Epoxy is a two-component flexible modified epoxy designed for the repair of flexible plastics. XPST is formulated to work on all flexible plastics including the more common (TPUR, PUR, RIM). XPST is also compatible with the traditional “tough to bond” plastics (PP, TPO, TPE). This product is designed as an adhesive and as a filler to be used on the front and backsides of a repair. XPST can also be used over our Urethane Repair material (XSMAF). XPST is an outstanding flexible filler that is commonly used as a glaze coat over all types of plastics due to its easy sanding and featheredging characteristics. XPST bonds, fills, and sands with outstanding performance. This flexible adhesive/filler is used and approved by automotive OEMs such as GM, Toyota, VW and many others. The “Original Plastic Surgery” as used by the professionals.
Two-part epoxy that is used to repair SMC, FRP (traditional fiberglass), and other rigid plastic parts. This product is designed for use as a filler and an adhesive. It is epoxy-based for easy sanding and is formulated for excellent featheredge.
- Extremely flexible and highly durable
- Great for use in tight space and on contoured surfaces
- Use for fine finishing and surface preparation
- A special coating process ensures the grain is exposed for superior and consistent cutting action that is second to none
- Lasts longer than competitive pads
- Consistent scratch pattern
- Use before primer and on primed surfaces
- 25 pads
- Size: 4-1/2” x 9”