3M 6200- HALF FACEPIECE REUSABLE RESPIRATOR, MEDIUM
- This series combines comfort and convenience
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
|Dimensions||45.72 × 25.4 × 7.62 cm|
- Low maintenance and lightweight
- Swept back cartridge design for unobstructed vision and excellent balance
- Convenient kit
- Wherever isocyanates may be present, supplied air must be used according to government regulations.
Designed for use in grinding, sanding and buffing applications in the automotive aftermarket. Lightweight, two-strap filtering facepiece respirators with an adjustable noseclip and new braided headstraps, this respirator helps provide excellent protection.
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Nuisance odor relief for organic vapour levels below the Permissible Exposure Level (PEL)
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ Half and Full Facepiece designs
- Unique centre adapter to direct exhaled breath and moisture downward, helps reduce debris from depositing in the valve, and allows for quick and easy cleaning
- Large lens for wide field of view and excellent visibility
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for cooler, drier comfort
- Lightweight, balanced design
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- M-Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
- Braided headbands two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal