3M. 9678 Soft Edge Mask Foam Tape 13Mmx55M
- Helps avoid hard paint lines in the jamb areas
- Adhesive is repositionable
- Ideal for jamb masking and sealing other areas during painting
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Nuisance odor relief for organic vapour levels below the Permissible Exposure Level (PEL)
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ Half and Full Facepiece designs
Two-part epoxy (1:1) used to repair most plastic parts, including bumper covers and other plastic body panels including PP, fiberglass, Metton, Telene, SMC, TEO and urethane. Formulated to finish the front side of flexible repairs or used over the top of urethane adhesives. Incredibly easy to sand in 20 minutes or less. No plastic identification required. No adhesion promoter needed No tip needed-hand mix with a clean spreader. Work time: 1-2 mins Sanding Time: 15-20 mins Paint/Cure time: 60 mins.
The 3M 08475, 3/8″ Seam Sealer Tape is a rubber backed, .020 thick tape with a very conformable design which allows the technician to duplicate the factory appearance and function typically found in door jams, trunk gutters, and hem flanges. Paintable immediately and does not require the use of heat to set. Very conformable.