CARWORX 134.822- 1-1/2″ Orange Masking Tape
Area of application : Professional masking tape for paint shops. Thin backing. Waterproof and temperature stable up to 120 ° C (284 ° F).
24 Rolls per case
Champagne Magnum is sand paper technology at it’s best. It cuts faster, runs cooler, resists loading better and lasts far longer than any conventional sandpaper.
- Premium heat-treated grain extends life and gives a 30 – 50% faster cut rate
- Premium B-Weight latex paper backing improves performance, is more flexible and easier disc removal
- FEPA P-graded grain achieves a more consistent uniform scratch pattern
- Re-designed bond system optimizes grain adhesion and extends cut life
- Newest water based stearate No-Fil improves load resistance
- No pigment in No-Fil or bond eliminates the risk of color transfer and creates a much stronger bond
Water-soluble cleaners strip away waxes, sealers, road film and dirt while super fine abrasives create a consistent surface profile.
This profiling helps coatings spread flatter and bond more securely to the treated surface. Use Scuff Stuff to prepare blend and hard-to-reach areas, such as around door locks and under seals and door jambs. It is ideal for cleaning and abraiding urethane bumpers. Scuff Stuff rinses off easily and completely with water.
FAST-FIL R-121 / MEDIUM-FIL R-122 / SLOW-FIL R-123 are
Low VOC, 250 g/L or less, Reducers designed to be used in all
solvent based IIK urethane primers, urethane, acrylic enamel,
and air dry enamel paint systems, basecoat paints, and
clearcoats. These Reducers will provide you with the optimal
spray viscosity, and flow properties necessary to extract the
optimal performance from any solvent based system. You have
a choice of three speeds of dry Reducers from Fast to Slow dry
R-121/R-122/R-123 to meet your speed of dry requirements.
Select the appropriate speed of dry Reducer according to
temperature and size of the repair surface to extract the optimum
performance from any two component, Low VOC solventborne