CARWORX 134.822- 1-1/2″ Orange Masking Tape
Area of application : Professional masking tape for paint shops. Thin backing. Waterproof and temperature stable up to 120 ° C (284 ° F).
24 Rolls per case
• “No touch” contamination-free storage and dispensing of strainers.
• Pre-packed pods load directly into Elite Dispenser (color coded mesh only).
• Automated production with triple-cleaned mesh assures highest level of filter purity.
• Color-coded filter for easy identification of micron size
- P-graded, heat-treated, aluminum oxide
- 30% to 50% faster cut rate than other abrasive discs
- Consistent scratch pattern and finish
- Full resin bond system
- Improved grain adhesion and longest disc life
- Unique fibre-reinforced
- 50% – 60% improvement in tear
- B-weight, latex-saturated backing strength,superior resistance to delamination
- Flexible; can be used wet
- Hook and loop fastening system
- Neat, clean application and removal
- Can be re-used
- Special, undyed stearate oversize
- Superior load resistance and extended life
- No color transfer to work
Economic, durable topcoats. Use Power Can Aerosols to finish primed surfaces to create a high gloss finish. Can be used on ABS, PVC, TPO, EDPM, polypropylene, aluminum, and galvanized.
- Easy to use and flexible
- Convenience of a spray can reduces paint consumption and waste
- Economic, durable topcoats
Advanced G3 Liquid is a one-step system that provides a fast cutting action and a high gloss finish. It combines all the reliability and other advantages of G3 Paste with a reduced clean up time when compounding by machine. It provides the user with improved versatility, quality and speed to final finish verses competitive products. AG3 has been tested against all major paint brands and has proven compliant to remove defects from all modern paint systems. Using the product with water will result in maximum performance benefits. – See more at: http://www.farecla.com/automotive/compounding-systems/advanced-g3-liquid-compound#sthash.PtrlmFor.dpuf
METAL GLAZE® Ultra is the world’s best sanding polyester putty for use as a finishing coat over body filler, large panels, or small spot filling. Its unparalleled sanding qualities are a result of the patent pending EcoResin™. Its unique thinner viscosity makes it ideally suited for intermixing with other Metalworks® products to improve flowout. Formulated with ZNX-7® for improved adhesion.