CARWORX 300.200- Liquid Mask
Area of application
This water-based masking fi lm is applied with a spray gun. The liquid material dries to a clear, non-bonding fi lm, protecting all coated vehicle surfaces against spray mist (of solvent and water-based paints), solvents, dust, welding sparks, polish splashes as well as from any light mechanical damage.
Gravity-fed spray gun for water-based paints. Recommended nozzle size: 1.8–2.2 mm.
3M™ Vinyl Tape 471+ Indigo, vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive, maintain color even when exposed to heavy abrasion, conformable, maintain color throughout not printed, dead stretch properties to provide straighter lines, clean removability.
A paste putty that levels like a pourable putty. Contains Hattonite™ for improved sandability. Cures quickly to a sandable state which makes it the ideal product for quick spot filling. Stain resistant for use under basecoat/clearcoat repairs. May be applied to galvanized metal, aluminum, bare steel, body filler, two-part primers and sanded OEM finishes. Part of the MetalWorks® System. Blue cream hardener included
- A high-performance, two-component rigid urethane closed-cell foam offers delayed reaction time
- Foam fills posts, pillars, and other automotive body cavities to prevent panel flutter or provide rigidity
- Expanding properties of foam fill hard-to-reach cavities
- Foam replicates appearance and performance of many OEM products
- Easy to apply with 3M™ Automix™ Applicator Gun
3M™ Rigid Pillar Foam is a two part urethane which foams in place to fill posts, pillars, and automotive body cavities with exceptional ease and consistent quality. This foam is easily to apply with a range of manual and pneumatic 3M applicators.
High performance abrasive for coarse, interim and final sanding of all paint materials with a special dust-repellent coating for an extremely long service life and a very good finish.
Processing equipment: Orbital sander with excenter back pad coarse, hard or soft depending on the grit used.
- Used for dry sanding paint, primer and primer surfacer; also for deburring, removing sand scratches, shaping and finishing plastic filler, and feather-edging repaired areas.
- Part of Norton A275 Sandpaper Series
- Special No-Fil coating prevents premature loading.
- Heat-treated grain for up to a 50% faster cutting rate
- High quality performance for increased productivity
- Sheets measure 2-3/4” by 16-1/2”
- Each pack comes with 50 sheets
- Sheets are available in 2 grit options: P80B or P180B