GEM 4.5-36- 4.5″ 36Grit Red 25/Box
5″ Resin Fiber Sanding Disc 36 Grit Red Aluminum Oxide with 7/8″ Arbor Hole
Removes rust and surface imperfections on ferrous and non-ferrous metals and stainless.
Aluminum oxide resin fiber sanding discs are the most aggressive coated abrasive for sanding large areas. These resin fiber sanding discs have a high resistance to heat, glazing and loading, and are excellent on ferrous and non-ferrous metals. These resin fiber sanding discs are recommended for blending edges, seams and corners, weld grinding and deburring.
|Dimensions||7.75 × 7.75 × 3.5 cm|
EPOXY-FIL EP-120 is a premium quality, chromate free, Low VOC epoxy primer. EPOXY-FIL primers have been formulated with premium ingredients and direct to metal technology to provide you with the ultimate performance. These two component, primers are zinc oxide and zinc phosphate based and are available in gray, white and black. EP-120 primers are corrosion inhabitable primers that can be applied wet-on-wet directly to properly prepared bare metal, aluminum, cured paint, fibreglass, bodyfillers, sanded original and SMC surfaces. These versatile primers offer a high film build, excellent anti-corrosion, sag resistance, adhesion, leavelling, and sanding properties with excellent colour hold out! EPOXY-FIL offer excellent adhesion and corrosion protection, resulting in a smooth and durable finsh every time!
3M™ Overspray Protective Sheeting, 06728 is a paintable, high-density, tear-resistant, translucent film designed for critical edge masking as well as protection from paint overspray. This .4 mil sheet is tear-resistant, clear and durable.
- High strength blue latex paper backing
- Improves performance and flexibility
- Reduces curling and edge chipping
- Improves cut rate
- Extends product life
- Proven coating technique
- More consistent, uniform scratch pattern
- Superior bond system
- Optimizes grain adhesion
- Extends product life
- Optimized performance in climates varying from hot and humid to cold and dry
- Three air caps developed using advanced fluid dynamics technology for excellent atomization
- Packaged as a solution with multiple components allowing the painter to adapt to changing environments
- Excellent for solvent-based coatings and a must for waterborne
- Fully protected outside and inside for high corrosion resistance — gun coating has non-stick properties
- High transfer efficiency for material savings
Tough gloves for a tough job! These industrial grade gloves were built for workers. They are strong and resistant to chemicals and tears, while still being form fitting and comfortable. Textured for better grip, these are gloves you can rely on. 9950: CFIA approved for food handling