TAL 3811- Black Satin (340G)
- Extremely durable coating contains acrylic resin for excellent adherence and weather resistance
- Adheres to many substrates
- Aerosol spray makes for fast, smooth application
- Black color provides sharp appearance to vehicles
|Dimensions||7.62 × 7.62 × 22.86 in|
Designed for non-critical applications including bundling, sealing, and general paint masking. Our proprietary adhesive sticks easily, allowing fast application and with less lifting and curling. The crepe paper backing improves conformability, makes tearing easier and reduces application time. Standard natural colored crepe paper automotive paint masking tape.
A flexible polyester glazing putty designed for spot filling and skim coating over repair areas on flexible bumpers and plastic parts. Its flowable viscosity is ideal for filling minor imperfections such as sand scratches, nicks, dings and gouges. Poly-Flex™ may also be used to skim coat over repair areas or large surface areas that have the original paint still intact. Blue cream hardener included.
EPOXY-FIL EP-120 is a premium quality, chromate free, Low VOC epoxy primer. EPOXY-FIL primers have been formulated with premium ingredients and direct to metal technology to provide you with the ultimate performance. These two component, primers are zinc oxide and zinc phosphate based and are available in gray, white and black. EP-120 primers are corrosion inhabitable primers that can be applied wet-on-wet directly to properly prepared bare metal, aluminum, cured paint, fibreglass, bodyfillers, sanded original and SMC surfaces. These versatile primers offer a high film build, excellent anti-corrosion, sag resistance, adhesion, leavelling, and sanding properties with excellent colour hold out! EPOXY-FIL offer excellent adhesion and corrosion protection, resulting in a smooth and durable finsh every time!
· 30% – 50% gains in cut rate, far less loading on the job and greater worklife.
· Entirely new level of work speed is attainable.
· Agressive sanding action isn`t easily dulled.
· New anti-loading agent which actually throws dust from the grain as it cuts.
· New latex-reinforced backing can withstand whatever job torture you throw at it.
· Unparalled speed, scratch consistency and an overall quality of finish never before achieved.
Norton SpeedGrip Urethane Structural Adhesives are a versatile and fast two part urethane system for bonding and repairing steel, aluminum, flexible, semi-rigid and rigid plastic and fiberglass. All products perform the same on all materials. Just select the working time that best fits your needs