UPOL 810- Gloss White Aerosol
- Used for finishing coated surfaces in order to achieve a high gloss, durable finish
- Primes and fills surface imperfections prior to top coating.
- High build and fast drying
- High Gloss
- UV Resistant
- Isocyanate Free
- Type: Primer / Top Coat
- Colour: Gloss White
- Item #UP0807
- Size: 500 ml
- Fast 2 Day Shipping
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
Power Can Gloss White is a 1K ready to use topcoat in an aerosol. It is used
for finishing coated surfaces in order to achieve a high gloss, durable finish.
Power Can Gloss White is capable of producing a coating of a film thickness
similar to that of a spray gun applied topcoat. The convenience of using a high
build coating in an aerosol means that masking is kept to a minimum. Mixing
paint and cleaning spray equipment are avoided as a result of using Power Can
Gloss White leading to savings in time and materials.
Power Can Gloss White is isocyanate free.
|Dimensions||7.62 × 7.62 × 22.86 cm|
- Expertly crafted from premium materials
- Designed to match rigorous quality standards
- High quality at a budget-friendly price
Designed with precision and functionality in mind, this accessory ensures outstanding performance and easy use which makes it the perfect deal for your ultimate satisfaction.
CLEAR-FIL C-7700 is a Low VOC, two component, High Performance Urethane Clearcoat. The unique Low VOC formulation of C-7700 is ideal for day-to-day multi-panel and overall repairs. This clearcoat will deliver a rich, durable, long-lasting, high gloss finish with exceptional
DOI everytime! C-7700 hardness and polishing properties while leaving behind a smooth, be used over solvent and waterbased basecoats and offers you the choice of air dry or force dry applications. We offer a range of fast to slow dry Hardeners, H-7701, H-7702, H-7703, to meet your various
speed-of-dry requirements. Select the appropriate hardener according to temperature and the size of the surface to which it will be applied to extract the optimum performance from the Low VOC C-7700 High Performance Urethane Clearcoat system.
· 30% – 50% gains in cut rate, far less loading on the job and greater worklife.
· Entirely new level of work speed is attainable.
· Agressive sanding action isn`t easily dulled.
· New anti-loading agent which actually throws dust from the grain as it cuts.
· New latex-reinforced backing can withstand whatever job torture you throw at it.
· Unparalled speed, scratch consistency and an overall quality of finish never before achieved.
5 Star Xtreme Mixing Cups are easy to use when mixing paint for a full refinish or touch-up job. Cups are printed for easier viewing and precise mix ratios.
- 1 Quart size
- Recommended by the Major Paint Companies
- Available in the most popular mixing ratios 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1, 6:1 and 8:1
- Made in the U.S.A.