3M 30769- 6″ P1000 Velcro Vauum Purple Disc
- Produces consistent finish
- Resists loading
- Comprised of high performance aluminum oxide
- Designed for use with a soft interface pad
|Dimensions||17.15 × 17.15 × 7.62 in|
Champagne Magnum is sand paper technology at it’s best. It cuts faster, runs cooler, resists loading better and lasts far longer than any conventional sandpaper.
- Premium heat-treated grain extends life and gives a 30 – 50% faster cut rate
- Premium B-Weight latex paper backing improves performance, is more flexible and easier disc removal
- FEPA P-graded grain achieves a more consistent uniform scratch pattern
- Re-designed bond system optimizes grain adhesion and extends cut life
- Newest water based stearate No-Fil improves load resistance
- No pigment in No-Fil or bond eliminates the risk of color transfer and creates a much stronger bond
Carworx Clearworx 2.1 VOC is a premium Acrylic Urethane Clear designed for areas that require certain VOC limits. It has excellent gloss retention, leveling and cure properties. Can be air dried or forced dried. Simple 4:1 mix ratio makes this clear easy to use. This clear can be applied over all acrylic and polyester color systems.
►4 Parts 2.1 VOC Clearcoat
►1 Part Clearcoat Activator:
PRIME-FIL P850 is a premium, Low VOC IIK Urethane Primer
that has been formulated with premium ingredients to provide
you with the ultimate in performance. P850 is a high solids,
two component system designed to deliver a high film build,
superior adhesion, application, levelling, and sanding
properties. This easy to use urethane primer also provides
excellent weather and corrosion resitance properties. P850 will
adhere to properly prepared bare metal, galvanized steel,
aluminum, plastic, sanded original finishes, and fiberglass.
P850 is designed to offer excellent sag resistance and
featheredging properties, resulting in a smooth, durable finish. It
can be topcoated with any manufacturers’ topcoat paint
system. You have a choice of three different speeds of
Hardeners, H-851/H-852/H-853 from fast to slow dry and three
speeds of Reducers, R-121/R-122/R-123 to meet your speed of
Select Shade Dual Prime is a dual purpose high build specialty coating designed for priming and surfacing of metal and plastic parts. This primer helps prevent rust and seals out moisture while providing a base for topcoating. The RS-570 series boasts excellent .exibility and adhesion so it can be applied on both .exible and rigid parts. Select Shade dries fast, has excellent build and is easy to sand. Paintable in 20 minutes.