3M 30769- 6″ P1000 Velcro Vauum Purple Disc
- Produces consistent finish
- Resists loading
- Comprised of high performance aluminum oxide
- Designed for use with a soft interface pad
|Dimensions||17.15 × 17.15 × 7.62 in|
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- M-Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
- Braided headbands two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
3M™ Dry Guide Coat is used to identify surface imperfections such as pinholes in body filler and deep scratches in primer. Unlike liquid and aerosol guide coats, Dry Guide Coat requires no masking before use, and there is no dry time after application. The dry formula contains no intentionally added solvents and doesn’t clog sandpaper while delivering easier cleanup.
· 30% – 50% gains in cut rate, far less loading on the job and greater worklife.
· Entirely new level of work speed is attainable.
· Agressive sanding action isn`t easily dulled.
· New anti-loading agent which actually throws dust from the grain as it cuts.
· New latex-reinforced backing can withstand whatever job torture you throw at it.
· Unparalled speed, scratch consistency and an overall quality of finish never before achieved.
EPOXY-FIL EP-120 is a premium quality, chromate free, Low VOC epoxy primer. EPOXY-FIL primers have been formulated with premium ingredients and direct to metal technology to provide you with the ultimate performance. These two component, primers are zinc oxide and zinc phosphate based and are available in gray, white and black. EP-120 primers are corrosion inhabitable primers that can be applied wet-on-wet directly to properly prepared bare metal, aluminum, cured paint, fibreglass, bodyfillers, sanded original and SMC surfaces. These versatile primers offer a high film build, excellent anti-corrosion, sag resistance, adhesion, leavelling, and sanding properties with excellent colour hold out! EPOXY-FIL offer excellent adhesion and corrosion protection, resulting in a smooth and durable finsh every time!