3M 34444- 70mm x 12mm P120 Velcro Cubitron II
Use these 120+ grade sheets for shaping plastic filler, removing paint around damaged areas and scratch refinement of bare metal. Built with patented 3M Cubitron™ II precision shaped abrasive grains, these sheet roll abrasives cut faster and last longer than other sandpapers.
These sheet rolls feature our unique kiss-cut scorring technology which enables users to be cleanly and easily converted into multiple sheet-lengths. For maximum dust removal, 3M has added hundreds of small holes which have been purposely arranged in a chevron formation.
The triangular-shaped ceramic grains of Cubitron™ II are electrostatically oriented to form sharp peaks, each acting like an individual cutting tool that slices through paint and body filler, wearing evenly, and providing long life.
70 mm x 12 m
|Dimensions||17.15 × 17.15 × 7.62 in|
- Optimised nozzle concept for highest possible versatility concerning Inlet Pressure and spray distance
- Ergonomically shaped gun handle
- Pearlchrome™ surface for easy cleaning, corrosionresistant
- Easy to adjust control elements
- Safely positioned trigger sleeve – for easy, safe and quick insertion of the paint needle
- Swivel joint with new high performance seal
- Identical compact-size gun handle for non-DIGITAL and DIGITAL spray guns
- Optimised half-turn spray fan control
- Excellent adhesion characteristics
- Sprays flat
- Can be topcoated with most water or solvent based paint systems
- Provides a protective barrier against lifting or solvent attack
Select Shade Dual Prime is a dual-purpose, high-build specialty coating designed for priming and surfacing of metal and plastic parts. This primer helps prevent rust and seals out moisture while providing a base for topcoating. The RS-570 series boasts excellent flexibility and adhesion so it can be applied on both flexible and rigid parts. Dual Prime dries fast, has excellent build and is easy to sand. Paintable in 20 minutes.
3M™ Green Corps™ Roloc™ Disc, 50 grade, 3 inch, 01406 is generally used for hard to reach areas in paint, rust, and weld removal. Handy quick change tool for disc grinding which fits any standard 1/4 in drill or air tool. Recommended back up pad 05540. Green button.