3M 34446- 70mm x 12mm P180 Velcro Cubitron II
Use these 180+ grade sheets for sanding plastic filler, rough featheredging or the final sanding step before priming. Built with patented 3M Cubitron™ II precision shaped abrasive grains, these sheet roll abrasives cut faster and last longer than other sandpapers.
These sheet rolls feature our unique kiss-cut scorring technology which enables users to be cleanly and easily converted into multiple sheet-lengths. For maximum dust removal, 3M has added hundreds of small holes which have been purposely arranged in a chevron formation.
The triangular-shaped ceramic grains of Cubitron™ II are electrostatically oriented to form sharp peaks, each acting like an individual cutting tool that slices through paint and body filler, wearing evenly, and providing long life.
70 mm x 12 m
|Dimensions||17.15 × 17.15 × 7.62 in|
- 2 3/4 In x 16 1/2 In – 80E Grit.
- Roughest, toughest coarse grit ever made.
- Cuts faster and cooler and loads less.
- Latex-reinforced E-weight backing is so indestructible, it won`t edge chip, tear or curl.
- Most consistent scratch possible.
- Cutting edges are uniformly aligned to point straight up, for ultra-sharp sanding action.
- Ability to self-sharpen on the job and able to blast through work faster, with a much higher-quality scratch.
CLEAN-FIL CF-125 is a Low VOC Silicone & Wax Remover
formulated to quickly and easily remove silicones, oil, waxes,
grease, overspray, adhesives, engine oil, fingerprints, and other
contaminants from surfaces to be refinished. CF-125 can be
applied to metal, undercoats, plastics, fiberglass, and cured or
dried automotive painted finishes. CF-125 is packaged
ready-to-use and has been designed to be used before sanding,
taping, priming, and sealing and should also be applied to the
repair surface as a final wash prior to applying a topcoat.
Pronto Kombi Spot Putty. Little scratches. Tiny pinholes. You’re ready to prime. “Uh oh! Somebody grab the PRONTO!” This one-component, air dry kombi putty is ideal for last minute minor imperfections.
- Spreads easy and dries quickly
- Small enough to fit in a pocket
- European style 1K air dry kombi putty
- High solids for excellent fill
- Minimal shrinking
- Great sanding
- 5 ounce tube
COLOR: Olive drab (as packaged)
MIX: Ready to use
SUBSTRATE: Metal. Aluminum. Galvanized and zinc coated steel. 1K and 2K primer. Aged, sanded OEM topcoats.
SUGGESTED USE: Use for last minute repairs and minor imperfections, pinholes, chips and scratches.
TOP COAT: Primer, primer surfacer, sealer, basecoat and single stage.