CARWORX 135.695- Brushable Seam Sealer (1L)
Brushable seam sealing of joints, before the installation of body components, covering strips, etc.
Sealing compound, based on synthetic rubber, temperature stable from -25 degrees C to 80 degrees C.
|Dimensions||4.25 × 4.25 × 5 in|
- Premium abrasive grain for fast initial cut and long life.
- Grain selection engineered for automotive applications.
- Improved flexible backing resists cracking, tearing, wrinkles, and curling.
- Improved bond resists loading and cracking.
- FEPA graded abrasive grain provides a softer scratch pattern that’s easier to buff out.
- Grit 1000.
- Size – 5-1/2 in. x 9 in.
- Pack of 50.
- Item Weight – 0.560 lbs.
- Case Quantity – 5
High performance abrasive for coarse, interim and final sanding of all paint materials with a special dust-repellent coating for an extremely long service life and a very good finish.
Processing equipment: Orbital sander with excenter back pad coarse, hard or soft depending on the grit used.