CARWORX 135.695- Brushable Seam Sealer (1L)
Brushable seam sealing of joints, before the installation of body components, covering strips, etc.
Sealing compound, based on synthetic rubber, temperature stable from -25 degrees C to 80 degrees C.
|Dimensions||4.25 × 4.25 × 5 cm|
- N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping reduce eyewear fogging
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for cooler, drier comfort
- Comfortable braided headbands help keep respirator securely in place and minimizes pulling of hair
3M has created these superior Sanding Sheet Rolls that cut faster and last longer. The Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Sheet Rolls combines the highest 3M technology for automotive repair. Its long-lasting triangular shaped grain and multi-hole pattern for superior dust extraction make it ideal for paint removal, rough body filler shaping, fine feather-edging or final prep before blending or priming.
- Cubitron™ II cuts 30% faster and lasts 2x longer than other premium abrasives
- Clean Sanding multi-hole pattern delivers excellent dust extraction
- Hookit™ hook-and-loop style abrasive attaches firmly, removes quickly for fast change-out
- Kiss-cut scoring technology allows for use in multiple sheet lengths
- Precision Shaped Grain (PSG) technology employs microreplication for extremely uniform abrasive
- Triangular PSG abrasive grains are super-sharp and cut exceptionally fast
- PSG self-fractures during use to maintain sharpness and prolong abrasive life
- Sharper cutting surface means less pressure is required for reduced friction and wear
- Grains are electrostatically oriented on abrasive surface for efficient cut, even wear
- 70mm wide
- 12M long
RS-796 is a Super Versatile Two Component Urethane Primer/Surfacer/Sealer. RS-796 Primer comes in a high viscosity form that after activation can be reduced in various levels to use as a super high build primer/surfacer, medium build primer/surfacer, or a sealer. This primer is extremely fast drying and when sufficiently dry, it sands easily without loading sandpaper. RS-796 can also be sprayed directly on the underside of properly cleaned new E-Coat body parts without sanding, saving hours of preparation time. With corrosion protection built in, this primer eliminates the need for self-etch primer on cut through and other small bare metal areas. Excellent adhesion and solvent resistance with all topcoat paint systems.
Designed for non-critical applications including bundling, sealing, and general paint masking. Our proprietary adhesive sticks easily, allowing fast application and with less lifting and curling. The crepe paper backing improves conformability, makes tearing easier and reduces application time. Standard natural colored crepe paper automotive paint masking tape.
G10 Finishing Compound is ideal for removing light scratches or swirl marks, especially on darker colours. It will also restore older
paint work and bring the true colour back.
- True Colour Finish – G10 Finishing Compound acts as a gentle abrasive to bring colour back to discoloured paint surfaces
- Versatile Application – Can be used by hand or machine
- Dry Use – No water is required, reducing splatter and clean up time
- Superior Fine Cut – Ideal for removing light scratches or swirl marks, especially on darker colours
- Perfect Finish – Quickly provides a high gloss nish and ultimate finish, saving time and money
– See more at: http://www.farecla.com/automotive/compounding-systems/g10-finishing-compound#sthash.SYjMex4i.dpuf
High performance abrasive for coarse, interim and final sanding of all paint materials with a special dust-repellent coating for an extremely long service life and a very good finish.
Processing equipment: Orbital sander with excenter back pad coarse, hard or soft depending on the grit used.