CARWORX 137.682- BEDROCK URETHANE COATING (PART A)
Area of Application:
Ideal as a truck bedliner, as well as on trailers, boats and R.V.’s.
Adheres to metal, wood, plastics and concrete. Drive away in 3 hours. May be sprayed, rolled or brushed on.
*Click on MSDS link for Part A of Bedrock. Visit 137.682 Part B for access to Part B MSDS.
Blue Magnum with super strong phenolic resin as a bonding agent is simply the best! Couple this with flexible latex backing in an indestructible E-weight and the end result is one of the toughest, longest lasting, high performance coarse grit sandpapers ever made.
- High strength blue latex paper backing improves performance and flexibility and reduces curling and edge chipping
- Latest NorZon grain design improves cut rate, extends product life and is self-sharpening
- New coating technique gives more consistent and uniform scratch pattern
- Re-designed bond system optimizes grain adhesion and extends product life
- Ideal for sanding body filler
- Perfect-It™ series produces 3M’s highest performing wool pad
- 100% wool pad is 3M’s most aggressive pad for scratch removal
- Refines P1200 and finer sand scratches and other paint surface defects
- Wool remains cooler than foam making it ideal for heat sensitive parts
An advanced, clog-free, lightweight body filler for today’s high tech metals. Formulated with ZNX-7® for superior adhesion to galvanized steel, bare steel and aluminum. Part of the MetalWorks® System that honors the OEM corrosion warranty. Contains Hattonite™ for effortless sanding. Blue cream hardener included
- 12″ X 750′ (Approx) – 3 rolls per log
Maxim™ Multi-Fix plastic repair is a two component epoxy repair material that provides speed, incredible strength and sandability. This fast setting epoxy simplifies the plastic repair process by eliminating substrate identification and adhesion promoter. Multi-Fix is ideal for fixing tears, nicks and gouges in plastic parts and other quick fix applications.