3M 6001- Organic Vapour Cartridge
- NIOSH approved
- When properly fitted, cartridge helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapours
- Not suitable for use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH)
|Dimensions||10.16 × 10.16 × 10.16 in|
· 30% – 50% gains in cut rate, far less loading on the job and greater worklife.
· Entirely new level of work speed is attainable.
· Agressive sanding action isn`t easily dulled.
· New anti-loading agent which actually throws dust from the grain as it cuts.
· New latex-reinforced backing can withstand whatever job torture you throw at it.
· Unparalled speed, scratch consistency and an overall quality of finish never before achieved.
MAXIM™ Fast Urethane Adhesive is a urethane repair material used for non-structural repairs on all plastics, fiberglass and SMC. It is an excellent urethane adhesive for bonding bumper brackets, backing strips, broken SMC/fiberglass pieces and other broken plastic pieces. It is the ideal product when a fast cure time is required (i.e. backside of a two-sided repair.)
Area of Application:
Ideal as a truck bedliner, as well as on trailers, boats and R.V.’s.
Adheres to metal, wood, plastics and concrete. Drive away in 3 hours. May be sprayed, rolled or brushed on.
*Click on MSDS link for Part A of Bedrock. Visit 137.682 Part B for access to Part B MSDS.
20-second set urethane adhesive that replaces cyanoacrylates. Will not crack or become brittle like cyanoacrylates. Bonds to virtually any substrate and has excellent gap-filling capabilities for bonding small parts. Excellent for rebuilding cracked eyele.
Mixing Tips by Evercoat®. Maxim™ Static Mixing Tips are designed to be used with Evercoat’s Maxim™ two-component products 812, 813,815, 816, 822, 823, 885, 886 887, and 898. If you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come, look no further.
Advanced G3 Liquid is a one-step system that provides a fast cutting action and a high gloss finish. It combines all the reliability and other advantages of G3 Paste with a reduced clean up time when compounding by machine. It provides the user with improved versatility, quality and speed to final finish verses competitive products. AG3 has been tested against all major paint brands and has proven compliant to remove defects from all modern paint systems. Using the product with water will result in maximum performance benefits. – See more at: http://www.farecla.com/automotive/compounding-systems/advanced-g3-liquid-compound#sthash.PtrlmFor.dpuf