ESS.428 Windshield Urethane
- Primerless to glass
20-second set urethane adhesive that replaces cyanoacrylates. Will not crack or become brittle like cyanoacrylates. Bonds to virtually any substrate and has excellent gap-filling capabilities for bonding small parts. Excellent for rebuilding cracked eyele.
Maxim™ Fast Set Bonding Adhesive est utilisé dans le remplacement des revêtements de porte, des toits, des ailes, des ridelles de camions, des côtés des véhicules utilitaires et d’autres panneaux non structurels. Maxim™ Fast Set Bonding Adhesive adhère très bien à l’acier nu, l’acier galvanisé, l’aluminium et les panneaux peints par électrodéposition. Maxim™ Fast Set Bonding Adhesive est livré avec une garantie à vie offerte par Evercoat.
The Gorilla Glue bonding system is designed especially for the repair of most all automotive plastic and rubber parts. Instantly bonds rubber bumper, header panels, plastic trim parts and stripped screw holes. Gorilla Glue in most cases bonds item to original strength.
Thick kit contains RS-165 and RS-161
· 30% – 50% gains in cut rate, far less loading on the job and greater worklife.
· Entirely new level of work speed is attainable.
· Agressive sanding action isn`t easily dulled.
· New anti-loading agent which actually throws dust from the grain as it cuts.
· New latex-reinforced backing can withstand whatever job torture you throw at it.
· Unparalled speed, scratch consistency and an overall quality of finish never before achieved.
XPST Flexible Epoxy is a two-component flexible modified epoxy designed for the repair of flexible plastics. XPST is formulated to work on all flexible plastics including the more common (TPUR, PUR, RIM). XPST is also compatible with the traditional “tough to bond” plastics (PP, TPO, TPE). This product is designed as an adhesive and as a filler to be used on the front and backsides of a repair. XPST can also be used over our Urethane Repair material (XSMAF). XPST is an outstanding flexible filler that is commonly used as a glaze coat over all types of plastics due to its easy sanding and featheredging characteristics. XPST bonds, fills, and sands with outstanding performance. This flexible adhesive/filler is used and approved by automotive OEMs such as GM, Toyota, VW and many others. The “Original Plastic Surgery” as used by the professionals.
- Extremely flexible and highly durable
- Great for use in tight space and on contoured surfaces
- Use for fine finishing and surface preparation
- A special coating process ensures the grain is exposed for superior and consistent cutting action that is second to none
- Lasts longer than competitive pads
- Consistent scratch pattern
- Use before primer and on primed surfaces
- 25 pads
- Size: 4-1/2” x 9”