CARWORX 135.691- Seam & Joint Sealer- Black (300ML)
Paintable in 30 minutes. Permanently flexible with no shrinkage. Withstands salt water and most solvents
|Dimensions||11 × 7.5 × 7.5 cm|
Two-part urethane used to bond backup strips to SMC and FRP (traditional fiberglass). Fast work time for larger backup strips and patch applications. Longer work time that 08270. Work time = 3 minutes. Clamp time = 10 minutes. Cure time = 30 minutes
Two-part epoxy used to repair most flexible plastic parts, including bumper covers and other plastic body panels. This product should NOT be used with SMC/fiberglass. This product is easy sanding and formulated for excellent featheredge.
- Extremely flexible and highly durable
- Great for use in tight space and on contoured surfaces
- Use for fine finishing and surface preparation
- A special coating process ensures the grain is exposed for superior and consistent cutting action that is second to none
- Lasts longer than competitive pads
- Consistent scratch pattern
- Use before primer and on primed surfaces
- 25 pads
- Size: 4-1/2” x 9”
Maxim™ Fast Set Bonding Adhesive est utilisé dans le remplacement des revêtements de porte, des toits, des ailes, des ridelles de camions, des côtés des véhicules utilitaires et d’autres panneaux non structurels. Maxim™ Fast Set Bonding Adhesive adhère très bien à l’acier nu, l’acier galvanisé, l’aluminium et les panneaux peints par électrodéposition. Maxim™ Fast Set Bonding Adhesive est livré avec une garantie à vie offerte par Evercoat.
3M™ Platinum™ Plus is manufactured with only the highest quality ingredients, including our proprietary adhesion promoter. Platinum™ Plus is a super creamy formula that achieves extreme adhesion to Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, E-Coat, Fiberglass, SMC, cured Epoxy, Urethane and Primers.
- Vacuum processed to be pinhole free.
- 20-minute cure time means you’re sanding sooner.
- Extra-creamy, easy-spreading formula has excellent vertical hang.
- Extremely easy to sand, pinhole-free, stain-free, and tack-free.
XPST Flexible Epoxy is a two-component flexible modified epoxy designed for the repair of flexible plastics. XPST is formulated to work on all flexible plastics including the more common (TPUR, PUR, RIM). XPST is also compatible with the traditional “tough to bond” plastics (PP, TPO, TPE). This product is designed as an adhesive and as a filler to be used on the front and backsides of a repair. XPST can also be used over our Urethane Repair material (XSMAF). XPST is an outstanding flexible filler that is commonly used as a glaze coat over all types of plastics due to its easy sanding and featheredging characteristics. XPST bonds, fills, and sands with outstanding performance. This flexible adhesive/filler is used and approved by automotive OEMs such as GM, Toyota, VW and many others. The “Original Plastic Surgery” as used by the professionals.