EVERCOAT 885 Medium Urethane Adhesive
MAXIM™ Medium Urethane Adhesive is a urethane repair material that provides incredible strength and sandability. Best used when a longer open time is required to complete the repair. This material is used for non-structural repairs on all plastics, fiberglass, and SMC.
|Dimensions||10 × 3.5 × 2 cm|
Kit contains 50 disposable lids with 125 micron filters, 50 disposable liners, and 20 sealing plugs. The 125 micron filters are recommended for water borne paint or primer applications. Graduated measurement to 20.3 oz/600 mL when used with mix ratio film insert (mix ratio inserts sold separately). For use with part number 16001.
Dry sheets are a popular choice for sanding old paint, primer, primer surfacer and between color coats; also for deburring, removing sand scratches, shaping and finishing plastic filler and feather-edging repaired areas. Special coating prevents premature loading. Can be cut into halves or thirds to fit neatly on jitterbug sanders.
Champagne Magnum is sand paper technology at it’s best. It cuts faster, runs cooler, resists loading better and lasts far longer than any conventional sandpaper.
- Premium heat-treated grain extends life and gives a 30 – 50% faster cut rate
- Premium B-Weight latex paper backing improves performance, is more flexible and easier disc removal
- FEPA P-graded grain achieves a more consistent uniform scratch pattern
- Re-designed bond system optimizes grain adhesion and extends cut life
- Newest water based stearate No-Fil improves load resistance
- No pigment in No-Fil or bond eliminates the risk of color transfer and creates a much stronger bond
- Used for finishing coated surfaces in order to achieve a high gloss, durable finish
- Primes and fills surface imperfections prior to top coating.
- High build and fast drying
- High Gloss
- UV Resistant
- Isocyanate Free
- Type: Primer / Top Coat
- Colour: Gloss White
- Item #UP0807
- Size: 500 ml
- Fast 2 Day Shipping
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
Power Can Gloss White is a 1K ready to use topcoat in an aerosol. It is used
for finishing coated surfaces in order to achieve a high gloss, durable finish.
Power Can Gloss White is capable of producing a coating of a film thickness
similar to that of a spray gun applied topcoat. The convenience of using a high
build coating in an aerosol means that masking is kept to a minimum. Mixing
paint and cleaning spray equipment are avoided as a result of using Power Can
Gloss White leading to savings in time and materials.
Power Can Gloss White is isocyanate free.
3M™ Platinum™ Plus is manufactured with only the highest quality ingredients, including our proprietary adhesion promoter. Platinum™ Plus is a super creamy formula that achieves extreme adhesion to Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, E-Coat, Fiberglass, SMC, cured Epoxy, Urethane and Primers.
- Vacuum processed to be pinhole free.
- 20-minute cure time means you’re sanding sooner.
- Extra-creamy, easy-spreading formula has excellent vertical hang.
- Extremely easy to sand, pinhole-free, stain-free, and tack-free.