EVERCOAT 898 Multi-Fix Plastic Repair
Maxim™ Multi-Fix plastic repair is a two component epoxy repair material that provides speed, incredible strength and sandability. This fast setting epoxy simplifies the plastic repair process by eliminating substrate identification and adhesion promoter. Multi-Fix is ideal for fixing tears, nicks and gouges in plastic parts and other quick fix applications.
|Dimensions||10 × 3.5 × 2 cm|
Large panel adhesive is a strong, multi-use, glass-sphere filled epoxy that provides a
superior bond. Use for bonding metal, fiberglass, SMC and aluminum. Glass-spheres
assist you in maintaining proper bond line thickness.
Work Time: 75 – 85 minutes.
Unclamp Time: 4 1⁄2 hrs
Apply Spray Mask in door jambs, engine compartments, wheel wells, frames and underbody to prevent overspray from bonding to the painted surface and glass. It will seal off the dirt and grime eliminating airborne contaminants. Dries to a clear, dry film; vehicle can be moved around the shop. Spray Mask can be applied with the RS-708-GUN. Spray Mask is solvent-free and easily rinses off with water. Avoid leaving in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
Champagne Magnum is sand paper technology at it’s best. It cuts faster, runs cooler, resists loading better and lasts far longer than any conventional sandpaper.
- Premium heat-treated grain extends life and gives a 30 – 50% faster cut rate
- Premium B-Weight latex paper backing improves performance, is more flexible and easier disc removal
- FEPA P-graded grain achieves a more consistent uniform scratch pattern
- Re-designed bond system optimizes grain adhesion and extends cut life
- Newest water based stearate No-Fil improves load resistance
- No pigment in No-Fil or bond eliminates the risk of color transfer and creates a much stronger bond
- For Use on Metal, Wood, & Fiberglass
- Durable & Fast Drying
- Outstanding Coverage
- Ideal for Exterior Trim & Undercarriages
- 16 Oz Aerosol Can
PROMAX is an excellent general purpose enamel for use on exterior and interior metal, wood and fiberglass. PROMAX is fast drying, durable and provides outstanding coverage. PROMAX CLEAR may be used to protect an existing finish or for added protection over PROMAX enamels.
- Helps reduce or eliminate the need for compounding in specific situations
- Use with 3M Hookit™ Disc Pad PN05551 and 3M™ Hookit™ Soft Interface Pad PN05777
- Ideal for removing P3000 grade sand scratches on painted surfaces prior to use of 3M™ Perfect-It™ Polishing System
3M™ Dry Guide Coat is used to identify surface imperfections such as pinholes in body filler and deep scratches in primer. Unlike liquid and aerosol guide coats, Dry Guide Coat requires no masking before use, and there is no dry time after application. The dry formula contains no intentionally added solvents and doesn’t clog sandpaper while delivering easier cleanup.