3M 8115- Panel Bonding Adhesive, 200Ml Syringe
Two-part epoxy used to bond steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP (traditional fiberglass). The primary use is to replace quarter panels, roofs, box sides, van sides, utility vehicle sides and door skins. Use with Premium Manual Applicator 200ml 08117, 3M Static Mixing Nozzle 08193.
This product is also sold in our 400 ml size as SMC/FRP Repair – 90, 08274
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 1.75 cm|
A fast tacking adhesion promoter for all types of plastic and rubber parts. Provides a good surface for primer or paint to adhere. To be used on unpainted plastic or rubber parts before painting. Also provides outstanding adhesion of bumper repair materials (such as RS-7001 or RS7107) on problem plastics. Use with RS-620 Flexi-Clean or RS-597 Flexi-Clean Aerosol for optimum results.
- Promotes paint adhesion to difficult substrates such as galvanized steel & aluminum
- Available in fast, convenient aerosol and ready for use 1L tin for larger applications
- Contains real acid
- Duplicates factory 2k etch primers
- Self-neutralizing and can be directly top coated without additional primer
· 30% – 50% gains in cut rate, far less loading on the job and greater worklife.
· Entirely new level of work speed is attainable.
· Agressive sanding action isn`t easily dulled.
· New anti-loading agent which actually throws dust from the grain as it cuts.
· New latex-reinforced backing can withstand whatever job torture you throw at it.
· Unparalled speed, scratch consistency and an overall quality of finish never before achieved.
Tork Low-Lint Cleaning Cloth is a soft yet durable wiper and is perfect for surface preparation and cleaning. This cloth can be used in the Tork Folded Wiper/Cloth Dispenser that protects the refills from dirt and offers an one-at-a time dispensing to reduce consumption and waste.
The Gorilla Glue bonding system is designed especially for the repair of most all automotive plastic and rubber parts. Instantly bonds rubber bumper, header panels, plastic trim parts and stripped screw holes. Gorilla Glue in most cases bonds item to original strength.
Thin kit contains RS-164 and RS-161